You can get furious especially when you attempt scanning your documents but unfortunately, you notice HP Scanner Not Working properly. Maybe there is a network problem due to which your scanner won’t work. Here’s how to fix it quickly:
· First and foremost, you should do is to uninstall the Scanner device from your PC. Thereafter, try installing it again with its current version.
· Secondly, permit Scanner through Windows Firewall.
· Fix the connection issue established between the computer and HP Scanner.
· Update the scanner drivers as well.
· Further, run the Scannow Utility on your Windows to solve your problem.
Execute the proffered instructed points in order to rectify the Scanner Not Working problem.