The Office of Registration and Records makes every effort to keep your contact information accurate. Please email any time you wish to change or add your address, phone numbers, or email addresses. Online students should be aware of the importance of their accurate and current email address.

Special note to international students living in the United States

Please notify the university of your change in address by filling out the Change of Address Form. You are required by law to also notify the Immigration and Naturalization Service within 10 days of the address change. You should complete an AR-11 form and send it to the INS. Forms are available in the Office of Registration and Records or at USCIS. It is your responsibility to comply with these regulations. Failure to comply with these regulations may jeopardize your status in the United States.