Academic Calendars, Schedules and Announcements

New and Readmitted students may view course schedules at our MyCapitol Course Search site without being logged in.  Continuing students may search while logged into MyCapitol from the Student Tab. Upon entering, click on the guest login to proceed. No ID’s or passwords are needed. Please read the information found in the ‘Guest Help’ button before attempting a course search. Go to MyCapitol to view all of the schedules currently available and open for registration. Our online registration form has not changed.

Graduate students will be issued a login ID and password shortly after registering for their first class. This will allow additional access of the MyCapitol site beyond course schedules. You will be able to view your personal information and grade history. Also, you will have the ability to add or drop classes and make online tuition payments.

To register for a new semester, first obtain a schedule of classes. You are strongly encouraged to make an appointment to discuss registration with an advisor, faculty member, department chair or dean. To prepare for your advising session, you should consult your recommended program of study.

You should determine how many classes you want to take, select a group of courses to consider taking and confirm that you have completed the prerequisites. Look for any time conflicts. Complete a registration form, which can be done online or in print (obtained from Office of Registration and Records). We recommend you review your schedule with your advisor. Submit your registration form to the Office of Registration and Records and finalize your registration with the Business Office. If you're a continuing student in good financial standing, you may register early for the upcoming semester. Note that the university may cancel any course that lacks sufficient enrollment.