The required statements are all included in the student handbook. The student handbook is distributed in the following forms and manners:
- Hard copy is distributed to all new students who attend a campus based orientation.
- Hard copy is distributed to all residential students at check in.
- Hard copies are available to be picked up in the Office of Registration and Records and the Office of Student Life.
- An Electronic pdf copy is uploaded to the university website prior to the beginning of the fall semester.
- A link to the electronic pdf copy is sent to all students, faculty, and staff via the student, faculty, and staff listservs after the last day to add a class.
All students including those who enroll after the annual notice receive a link to the student handbook in the Welcome to Capitol email that is sent to their CapTechU.edu email address when the email address is assigned to the student. Email addresses are assigned at the time the student enrolls in classes.