- What are some of the amenities included in my rent/fees?
Innovators Hall provides cable TV, internet (direct connection and WiFi), and a fully furnished apartment with kitchen appliances and furniture. All utilities, including water and electric are also included. On weekends, there is a shuttle (provided by Atlantic Transportation) that is available to all residents at no cost to provide transportation to various local stops including shopping areas, and the Greenbelt Metro Station. Parking and vehicle registration is also included.
- Is there a gym/health center?
Innovator’s hall does have a cardio room for residential students. It is located on the 2nd floor across from the elevator lobby and houses 2 treadmills, 1 bike, and 1 cross training elliptical machine.
- What on-campus transportation is there to utilize?
On weekends, there is a shuttle, provided by Atlantic Transportation, that is available to all residents at no cost to provide transportation to various local stops including shopping areas, and the Greenbelt Metro Station.
- What accessibility/accommodations are available to residents?
All persons with disabilities (physical or cognitive disability) should note accommodations and provide documentation within the Housing Application process. If you have further questions, please contact our Disability Services team at email@example.com.
Pets are not allowed in Innovators Hall with the exception of non-meat eating fish living within a maximum 5 gallon tank.
- Can my significant other live with me? Do you offer family housing options?
Currently, housing assignments are based on sex. We are currently in the process of adopting a gender inclusive policy that would include co-ed housing preferences through mutual agreement. While we try to accommodate all preferences, we cannot guarentee housing assignments and that all requests will be honored. We are not able to provide family housing.
- What If I change my mind about living at Innovators? What is the cancellation process?
License cancellations prior to Occupancy will be accepted, subject to charges noted below, provided Licensee’s written notification is received in Office of Student Life prior to August 29th :
• Cancellation of this License prior to May 2nd will result in forfeiture of the Reservation Fee.
• Cancellation of this License on or after May 2nd and before June 3rd will result in forfeiture of the Reservation Fee plus shall be charged an additional Fifty Dollars (the “Cancellation Fine”).
• Cancellation of this license on or after June 3rd and on or before July 1st will result in forfeiture of the Reservation Fee plus shall be charged an additional Two Hundred Dollars (“the Cancellation Fine”).
• Cancellation of this license on or after July 1st and on or before August 1st will result in forfeiture of the Reservation Fee plus shall be charged an additional Three Hundred Fifty Dollars (“the Cancellation Fine”).
• Cancellation of this license on or after August 1st and on or before August 24th will result in forfeiture of the Reservation Fee plus shall be charged an additional Four Hundred Dollars (“the Cancellation Fine”)
• Cancellation requests received after August 24th will result in all License Fee installments remaining due and payable by the above listed due dates.
- Something is broken in my apartment. How do I go about getting it fixed?
If it is not an emergency please email firstname.lastname@example.org (during or after business hours). If it is an emergency repair and it’s after business hours, contact the RA on Duty at 301-655-2116.
The following should be reported immediately via phone:
Electricity not working
Heat not working
Major water leak
Problems with front door lock
Toilet not working
Maintenance will respond to emergency situations right away; non-emergency situations will be addressed in the order in which the requests were received.