Skip To Content

 I forgot my password

How do I get a transcript?

Complete a transcript request form. A working copy for yourself is free. For an official transcript to go to an employer or another institution, you must complete the request form and pay the $10 transcript fee. 

Who can tell me the courses I still need to graduate?

Contact the Office of Registration and Records for a degree audit. If you think you are within two semesters of completing your requirements, you must apply for graduation.

Who can I talk to about my transfer credits?

Contact the Office of Registration and Records and speak with the transfer/graduation specialist. If the transfer/graduation specialist is unable to help you, you will be referred to the appropriate department chair.

How do I change my degree?

Complete a change in degree form in the Office of Registration and Records. Your department chair must approve all program change requests.

How can I get additional information on graduation?

Additional information on graduation and commencement may be found through on the Graduation Information page.