Online Resume Builders $1,000 Scholarship
We want your best resume. Be creative. This resume does not have to be based on your actual life. We just want to see the best resume you can possibly make. Some of our past winning resumes have included super heroes, TV characters and professionals such as the President.
Resume submissions can be in the following formats, PDF, Word,URL, or email attachment and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The body of the email should include:
University attending (if applicable)
A brief introduction about yourself
The staff at Online Resume Builders remembers the hardship of being a student so we want to make this scholarship available to as many students as possible! As such, we do not require any sort of minimum GPA, and both domestic and international students may apply.
- Who can Apply? All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, in full time university education for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship fund.
- How many times can I apply? One application can be made per student, per semester.
Due Date / Timing
The $1,000 Scholarship Challenge will be available each Spring semester:
Applications received from January 1, 2016 – December 15, 2016 will eligible to receive scholarship funds for Spring 2017 semester.
Applications received from January 1, 2017 – December 15, 2017 will eligible to receive scholarship funds for Spring 2018 semester.
Here is a link to more info - https://onlineresumebuilders.com/resume-scholarship/
TrustedBeasts Internet Marketing Scholarship
A $1,000 Scholarship for College Students.
TrustedBeasts is a list of latest wireless devices & gadgets in various categories to help consumers find the top rated products. We hand-pick and scrutinize our recommendations to the point of obsession.
We want to help the creative minds exhibit their abilities in this area and that is why we’ve created the TrustedBeasts Internet Marketing Scholarship for college students.
How to Participate:
In order to participate, you simply have to write an article on the topic: The future of Internet Marketing. Your article should be at least 1000 words.
You are eligible if you study at a Community college, state college, university, and as long as you’re attending high education classes. There is no age restriction or minimum GPA requirement.
How to submit your work?
Email your article at: email@example.com
You should include your:
- Full Name
- Contact Email
- Institute Name
- Area of Study
- Any document which can prove you are studying at your institute.
Deadline: May 27th (every year)
CrazyGames.com $1500 Game Development Scholarship
Our mission at CrazyGames.com is to let people enjoy innovative in-browser gaming experiences. That is only possible thanks to the countless game developers, digital designers, and software engineers whose creativity and passion allows us to provide thousands of free games. Out of gratefulness to community, and to help foster the next generation of digital media developers, we decided to give a hand to students who are working to build the future of this field and thus established an annual Student Scholarship with which we give away $1,500 every year to one student.
In order to participate in the scholarship content, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Must be currently attending University or college (or set to attend) during the 2017 calendar year.
- Must be in good standing with current or prospective institution.
- Must apply to the content via email, providing name, address, university name, major and your expected graduation month and year.
- Provide your application (a piece of game-development related work) before December 31st, 2017.
- A winner will be chosen by the 15th January 2018
All submissions (including game prototypes, essays, digital graphics or technical overviews) should be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details please visit: http://www.crazygames.com/scholarship
Monitor Guide Internet Marketing $1,000 Annual Scholarship
Who can apply? Monitor Guide Internet Marketing Scholarship is created for High school, Undergraduate and Postgraduate students. It can be awarded to anyone who can meet our requirements. There is no certain GPA or score requirement.
How to Apply
You are required to write a 1,000 – 1,500 words essay on one of the following topic.
- If you were given $30,000 for a business startup, what would you do?
Submission must be sent via email to:
You must include the following information in the email:
- Personal Information
- Full Name
- Physical Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Academic Status Information
- Name of the University, College (Evidence Required i.e. Recent Transcript*)
- Your Field of Study
- Your Student Roll Number
- Attach your essay in either Word or PDF format. No other formats will be accepted.
For more details please visit: http://www.bestthinbezelmonitor.com/scholarship/
Application Deadline: December 15, 2017
Paw Castle Scholarship Program
Who can apply: This scholarship is open to all the students who are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools.
Students of any stream/branch of education are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Amount of award: $500
Direct link of scholarship page: http://pawcastle.com/about/paw-castle-scholarship-program/
Deadline : March 31, 2018. Winners shall be published on the site by April, 2018
2017 Veteran Benefits Scholarship
VeteranAid.org, the leading online resource for information on veterans’ Aid & Attendance pension benefit, is proud to announce our second annual scholarship for advancement in higher education. The annual scholarship award is for three students enrolled in an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or graduate level program at an accredited 2-year college or 4-year university during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Applicants must include a 150-word maximum introductory bio with their 500-750 word essay and sign the Scholarship Award Agreement
- A $2,000 scholarship will be awarded to three (3) individual students who write the most compelling essay as judged by VeteranAid.org staff.
Guidelines for Applicants:
Please include the following three items in your submission:
- 150 word maximum introductory bio about yourself – you may choose to include your work or educational background, why you're seeking a degree in your field, and why this scholarship interested you.
- 500-750 word essay response to the question: Give an example of one veterans benefit and explain how it helps senior veterans. Then propose your own benefit to help senior veterans.
- Signed and dated Scholarship Award Agreement.
Submission Deadline: December 31, 2017
Steven & McMillan Scholarship
Applicants for the Stevens & McMillan Scholarship must meet all of the following requirements:
- You must be in good academic standing if currently enrolled in college or high school; If you are under the age of 18, you must allow your parent or legal guardian to read all of the rules listed on this page and obtain their permission to participate;
- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited college in the United States or planning to attend college no later than January of 2018;
- You must submit a minimum 1,000 word essay concerning one of the topics below using Microsoft Word. At the end of the essay, please indicate in a separate paragraph your name, phone number, school, expected school in January of 2018 if different, and a statement that you agree to the contest rules.
Choose any law or connected group of laws found in the ADA, ADEA, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, or OSHA’s Whistleblower laws and describe how these laws have helped employees in the workplace.
You may use examples from your own family or friends, or you can compare and contrast modern employees to employees before these laws were enacted, or you can compare and contrast employees in the United States to employees in other countries, or you can use recent events in the news to illustrate your points.) California students may use the comparable laws found under California’s FEHA. Candidates are expected to cite to relevant statutes and cases.
For more details please visit: http://scmclaw.com/scholarship
Support Collectors Scholarship
Support Collectors, the online leader in providing child support collection services, is excited to announce a new scholarship program. We want to provide financial assistance to a selected college student who has either been affected by family separation in their own life, or who intends to pursue a career that will have a positive impact on separated families. The selected student will receive an award of $500 for use toward tuition, books, or living expenses.
- Amount: $500
- Duration: One-Time Payment
- Number of Recipients: 1 per year
- Applications accepted beginning May 15th for awards the following year
- Deadline Date: Dec 15th, 2017
- Selection Date: Dec 20th, 2017
- Announcement Date: As soon as the recipient is contacted and eligibility confirmed
- An existing college student or incoming freshman (to be enrolled in the Fall of 2017 in good academic standing)
- Attending any school, college or university as a full-time student
- Complete and submit the application form.
Essay Submission Details
Judging will be based on the submission quality of the application, which will include a short, 1000 word or less essay on: Problems faced by children of separated families, and how to overcome them.
For more details please visit: http://www.supportcollectors.com/scholarship/
StudyPug Math Help Scholarship
Math is everywhere around us. Benjamin Franklin once said: "No employment can be managed without arithmetic, no mechanical invention without geometry."
To the best of your ability, complete a 500-1000 word article discussing how a math teacher, a math class, a math tutor, or a math lesson has changed how you see the world around you.
Selection and Eligibility:
The annual scholarship award is for students who are currently enrolled as a high school or college/university student within the United States or Canada.
Applicants must complete the student information form below and submit their 500 to 1000 word essay on the selected topic in PDF format. The essay, idea, or creation must be the applicant’s original work.
The Scholarship will be awarded to the student who writes the most compelling essay as judged by an outside panel of educational professionals.
All submissions must be uploaded no later than 11:59 pm PST on December 15th, 2017.
The applicant of the winning project will receive a one-time scholarship of $1000, which may be applied to the following school-related expenses: tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board. The scholarship winner will be contacted via email at the address provided and must respond within five(5) days to receive the award. Scholarship funds are provided by StudyPug and will be paid via mail to the winning applicant.
For more details please visit: https://www.studypug.com/scholarship.htm
HandyGenerators.com $2,000 Scholarship
Enter our annual contest for talented students from all around the world! For a chance to win $2,000 prize you need only two things: to be a college student and to write an essay on solar power benefits.
How do you apply?
Write a 1,500 – 2,000 words essay describing your view on the benefits of solar power. If you have personal experience with it, use it. If not, explain why you are passionate about this power source.
Save your essay in PDF format and submit it via email email@example.com. In the subject line, write “Solar Power Scholarship Submission”, otherwise your application will be discarded.
What are our requirements?
- You need to be currently enrolled in a college anywhere in the world and send us a proof of enrollment
- You need to send an essay on the topic we provided, watch out the length and format as required, include your personal contact info (name, phone, address) for us to be able to contact you if you win, and include contact info of your college (so we can check your enrollment)
- You didn’t win our prize last year
Make sure you submit by December 25, 2017 (the final deadline). We’ll announce the winner in the following week and send him/her the award via check.
For more details please visit: http://www.handygenerators.com/scholarship
The Online Learning Scholarship
The Online Learning Scholarship is aimed at students all around the world who have experience with online learning and are passionate about it. To enter the competition, submit an essay describing your experience with online learning and why you think it's valuable.
- An essay on the topic of online learning in Google Docs or PDF;
- The essay should be between 1,500 and 2,000 words long;
- Proof of enrollment in respective school; we will be checking with your school if you actually study there;
- You cannot apply if you are the last year’s winner.
How to Apply
Submit an essay by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Online Learning Scholarship Submission” in the subject line.
The final deadline for submitting the essay is January 10, 2018.
Simpalm STEM Scholarship for African-American Developers or Women Developer
While America’s need for software engineering and programming talent rapidly increases, numerous government and foundation studies note that African Americans and Women occupy a disproportionately small percentage of the nation’s software engineering positions.
To encourage more African-American students and women students to pursue careers in Information Technology, we have created the Simpalm STEM Scholarship and Mentoring Program. The program offers cash scholarship awards of $1,000 to $2,000 , as well as mentoring opportunities with working software engineers and other technology professionals. The deadline is 15th November, Annually .
We at Simpalm have a passion for the world-changing potential of software development. We strongly believe that increased diversity creates greater opportunities for individuals and makes our industry and our nation stronger.
- The program is open to all African-American college students and Women Students seeking degrees in science, technology, engineering or mathematics, and planning careers in Information Technology.
- Students entering your junior or senior year.
- Maintaining a minimum 3.0 GPA, and aspiring to a career in software development.
- Resident of any state in USA.
How to Apply
- No fee is necessary to enter the Scholarships Program.
- we encourage you to apply by writing a 100-word essay describing yourself and your career interests.
- Create a code on github and share with us.
- Send your essay, github link and contact information to email@example.com.
For more details please visit: http://www.simpalm.com/scholarship
The Better Credit Organization $1,000 Scholarship Award
- Enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. college or university for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Students must be 17 years of age or older.
- Cumulative GPA must be 3.0 or higher.
- Legal U.S. resident.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants should write an essay of 800 words or more answering the question:
How can the responsible use of credit and debt have a positive effect on your personal finances?
Applicants should send their essay to firstname.lastname@example.org between March 1, 2017 and December 14, 2017. Essays must be received by 11:59 pm MST on December 14, 2017 to be considered. Each applicant may submit only one essay and it must be written in English.
For more details please visit: https://bettercreditblog.org/scholarship/
2018 Straight North STEM Scholarship
With Internet marketing becoming more complex and challenging by the day, successful execution requires a solid education. As an industry leader, Straight North supports students pursuing degrees in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) disciplines.
Through the Straight North STEM Scholarship, we award the winning student $1,000 to be used toward his or her degree. In addition, we award $250 book scholarships to the two runners-up.
To qualify, undergraduate or graduate students must be majoring in a STEM field of study, and attending an accredited college or university.
The deadline to apply for the Straight North STEM Scholarship is August 1, 2018. Winners will be announced August 15.
For more details please visit: https://www.straightnorth.com/scholarship/
Upsilon Pi Epsilon (International Honor Society for the Computing and Information Disciplines)
2017 Scholarship Awards - Each year the Executive Council of Upsilon Pi Epsilon evaluates a large
number of scholarship applications from students at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. All
scholarship applicants are required to complete a comprehensive application form including a statement
on their long-term plans in the profession, a summary of their contributions to their respective UPE
chapters and related student activities at their college or university. Applicants are also required to
submit all college-level transcripts and a recommendation from the UPE faculty adviser.
For more details please visit: www.acm.org/upe/
Flosum present – Salesforce DX 2018 Scholarship
- The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited university or college located in United States;
2. Graduating high school seniors with the GPA of 3.0 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship;
3. Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue bachelor’s degree which can be in the field of computer science, computer engineering or in other technical discipline such as physics, electrical engineering or mathematics with an interest in the field of computer science.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship program:
1. Write a 1000-word essay comparing 3 the use of Salesforce with Jenkins, Changesets and Ant Migration tool. Also, explain the issues in using GIT with Salesforce. Essentially, this knowledge is important if you intended to have a winning essay. Such technical terms should not be new to you. You need a background in some IT or technical course to write the best paper that will help you to win the Flosum Scholarship. With this information, you are guaranteed to have a good paper which will show Flosum that you deserve the scholarship.
- Include a cover letter and be sure to include your name, your college, college year, graduating year and intended major. Also, explain how you plan to use the scholarship and why we should select your application.
- To apply, submit your scholarship application to email@example.com. Winner student will be contacted directly by phone or via email on the same details that you have provided while applying the scholarship.
Deadline: To be considered for the 2018 scholarship winner, entries must be received no later than 31st March, 2018 and winner will be declared on 15th April, 2018.
Educator.com Worldwide Student Scholarship
Both current college students and rising freshmen are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarships will be awarded to two students ($1000 for 1st and $500 for 2nd), and the money will be transferred to their University to go towards the tuition fee. 3rd/4th/5th place winners will be emailed a login for their Annual Educator.com Subscription.
The students will be chosen based on their academic achievements and essay. The choice will be made by a scholarship committee of two Educator Co-Founders, and two Educator.com Instructors. To apply, applicants need to submit a scan of their most recent transcript (High School is ok for rising freshmen) plus one 500-1000 word essay on “What is the greatest problem in education today and how would you change it?”. Educator.com will only consider the work for this scholarship, and will not use it for any other purposes.
- Scholarship Amount: 1st place: $1000, 2nd place: $500, 3rd/4th/5th: 1 Annual Subscription to Educator.com ($300 value each)
- Requirements: Most recent transcript (High School is ok for rising freshmen) + 500-1000 word essay on “What is the greatest problem in education today and how would you change it?”
For more details please visit: https://www.educator.com/scholarship/
Geo-localiser Un Portable Scholarship Program
Geo-Localiser Un Portable, a team of web developers, is proud to announce its next scholarship contest for students across the world. We are offering a chance for a student who submits the best essay on video games to win $1,000.
To enter the contest, get creative and write an original factual essay of 1,500 words on software applications and their benefits in education.
- How software applications boost motivation and focus
- Using software as teaching media. For instance, you could talk about how software helps students to collaborate and interact more effectively in class project
- Other educational benefits of software applications
Our scholarships are awarded every year and former winners are not eligible to enter the contest again. The final deadline for application submissions is February 10, 2018. The winner will be announced on February 15, 2018.
For more details please visit: https://geolocaliserunportable.fr/scholarship/
Anthony I. Anaebere, Sr. Memorial Scholarship Application
The children of Anthony I. Anaebere, Sr., will award a Memorial Scholarship in his honor to one Nigerian-born or first generation Nigerian-American student pursing an undergraduate or graduate level engineering degree at an accredited college/university in the United States of America. The Anthony I. Anaebere, Sr., Memorial Scholarship award may vary each year. For this year we will be awarding a $1,000 scholarship. This scholarship may be used for tuition and fees, books and supplies. All applicants will be notified of the scholarship committee's decision on or before Friday, May 26, 2018 at 8pm Pacific Standard Time (PST).
Applicants for the Anthony I. Anaebere, Sr., Memorial Scholarship must:
- Be a Nigerian-born or first generation Nigerian-American student pursing an undergraduate or graduate level engineering degree at an accredited college/university in the United States of America.
- Have a cumulative grade point average (gpa) of :
Secondary (high school) students matriculating to a 4-year college/university are required to have at least a cumulative 3.0 gpa to apply.
College/University undergraduate and graduate students are required to have at least a cumulative 2.5 gpa to apply.
Applications must include the following documentation and be received by February 18, 2018 at 8pm PST:
For more details please visit: www.aiascholarship.com
The GameDesigning.org Scholarship
- Number of Awards Available: 1
- How to Apply: Write an essay (800-1500 words about what you perceive to be the most revolutionary development in the gaming industry since the turn of the century)
- Eligibility: All prospective and currently enrolled undergraduate students are eligible to apply for this award. Prospective students must possess proof of acceptance to an accredited US college, university or vocational/trade school.
- Timeline: December 31, 2017. To be announced on January 9, 2018
HostGator Website Scholarship
Having been in the web hosting industry for over 15 years, we know firsthand how the internet has impacted the business world. Now we want to hear from you how it’s impacted the world of education.
Three individual students will be selected to receive $1,500 in scholarship funds based on their winning essay responses to the question, “How has the internet impacted your education?”
How To Enter:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Your completed 500-word essay response to the question “How has the internet impacted your education?” (Copied and pasted in the body of the email, or attached as a Word or Google doc)
- Your name
- Your college or university
- Your expected year of graduation
- Your intended major or area of study
The deadline for submissions is November 30th, 2017, and winners will be notified individually and announced on or about January 14, 2018.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or graduate level program at an accredited 2-year college or 4-year university during the 2017-2018 academic year. Students of all majors are encouraged to apply.
- Employees of or immediate family members of employees of HostGator or Endurance International Group are ineligible for this award.
For more details please visit: https://www.hostgator.com/blog/hostgator-website-scholarship
Citrix ShareFile Innovation Scholarship
Enter for a chance to win up to $5,000 in scholarship money.
After graduating from college, Jesse Lipson pursued a full-time career in entrepreneurship and in 2005, he launched ShareFile to enable businesses to securely store, sync and share files in the cloud. Now a part of Citrix, ShareFile’s innovative spirit lives on through the Citrix ShareFile Innovation Scholarship. This scholarship is designed to help students pay for their education as they seek their own opportunities for innovation.
Citrix ShareFile is awarding $10,000 in scholarship awards to the top three students who submit the best essays.
1st Place - $5,000
2nd Place - $3,000
3rd Place - $2,000
Tell us about an inspiring innovator who made an impact on your life. Essays should be 500-800 words. Be creative, use proper grammar, check your spelling and most importantly - be yourself!
Applications are due December 15, 2017.
For more details please visit: https://www.sharefile.com/scholarship
100+ Scholarships for International Students
Below is the link to The Simple Dollar's guide to scholarships for international students. The Simple Dollar created a resource that provides a list of over 100 scholarships for international students and includes helpful information such as application requirements, due dates, and links to application pages. The guide also includes scholarship application tips, and a checklist to ensure every student is fully prepared to begin the application process.
Veken Bakrad $4,500 Annual Scholarship
Veken Bakrad, founder of InvestMoneySchool.com is committed to helping entrepreneurs. We are proud to introduce the Veken Bakrad Scholarship, designed to help young entrepreneurs afford the rising cost of education and help them along the road to entrepreneurship. Starting your own business or inventing the next big thing requires money.
- Must be currently attending University or college (or set to attend) during the 2017 calendar year.
- Must be in good standing with the current or prospective institution.
- Answer 4 simple questions in our application form.
- All applications must be submitted before 15th of December 2017.
Please write short essays to these 4 questions:
- What are your goals in life? How will these studies contribute to them?
- How will this scholarship change your life?
- What quote by a famous person represents your attitude towards life and success? Why?
- Does money buy happiness? Why?
For more details please visit: http://investmoneyschool.com/veken-bakrad-scholarship/
Naked Nutrition Scholarship Program
To help the next generation of leaders with their education expenses today we are pleased to offer qualifying students a scholarship of up to $1,500 for the 2018 academic year. Students must show academic excellence, community involvement, and personal character. Selection will be merit based.
- Be accepted or enrolled at a college or university
- Exhibit notable achievements
- At least one year of academic excellence
To apply for the scholarship, submit the items below by email to: email@example.com
Scholarship Application Items
- A statement summarizing the need for this scholarship and your plans for pursuing a career. In addition, include any notable achievements. Limit to 500 words.
- High school or college transcripts for the last year only.
- At least 1 letter of recommendation covering personal character. Ideally these letters should come from a professor, manager or coach.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1st, 2018. Scholarship winners will be notified by August 15th. Funds will sent by September 1, 2018.
Awards will be paid in the form of a cashier’s check directly to the school.
For more details please visit: https://nkdnutrition.com/pages/academic-scholarship
RevPart Spring STEM Scholarship
RevPart is proud to support the next generation of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) students by providing a scholarship of $1,000 to a student demonstrating excellent promise in their area of study. As an innovator in the tech industry, we understand the importance of the STEM fields and wish to advocate for the industry's future leaders by assisting their efforts towards a degree. Any student majoring in a STEM field that is attending an accredited college may apply. The 2018-Spring scholarship winner will be awarded to an undergraduate or graduate student to be used towards their degree. RevPart will also be offering a $250 book scholarship for the first and second runner-up.
Deadline: December 31, 2017
For more details please visit: https://revpart.com/scholarship/
AwardBird Scholarship for Students
AwardBird offers a scholarship of $500 to one selected winner. The money will be directed towards covering educational costs. Our scholarship is available once a year.
Everybody who fits under the following conditions is welcome to apply:
- Be a U.S citizen or resident.
- Must be an undergraduate student at an accredited U.S. college/university.
- Minimum cumulative GPA must be 2.8.
How to Apply for AwardBird Scholarship
The applicants enter the contest by submitting one of the following:
- An essay of minimum 800 words;
- An infographic;
- A video of 3-5 minutes.
The work will be based on one topic, upon discretion:
- Traveling hacks for a college student.
- How to effectively combine education and travel?
Where and How to Submit the Application?
- Please send your application at: email@example.com
- Include your contact details (full name, phone, address, and email), as well as the name of your school and documents that proof that you are a student.
The applications should be submitted by March 31, 2018. The winner will be announced on April 15, 2018.
Satellite For Internet Scholarship
Satellite For Internet, one of the nation’s largest HughesNet Satellite Internet retailers, is excited to offer a $500 college scholarship to both incoming freshmen and current students! The scholarship renews semi-annually in the fall and spring semesters, giving students 2 opportunities yearly to secure the scholarship. Applicants must complete a 400 – 600 word essay which encourages critical thinking.
In 400 to 600 words, please explain “How having slow or no available internet connection impacts students learning ability”. Please cite at minimum one professional source (not Wikipedia) using MLA citation. The scholarship winner will be chosen on the ability to think critically and overall execution.
How To Enter The Scholarship
- Research – Learn about the top streaming providers, why people are streaming, how they are streaming, how standard TV has changed, etc.
- Write – In 400 to 600 words, explain how streaming TV has changed the entire TV landscape and changed how people perceive and watch TV. Be sure to include one professional citation.
- Apply – Fill out the form in its entirety located @ https://satelliteforinternet.com/satellite-internet-scholarship/
- Share With Friends – make other incoming college freshman and current students aware of this great opportunity!
Pro Best Reviews $500 Scholarship
Pro Best Reviews, an online product review publication, is offering a $500 scholarship to a student who is currently enrolled in a U.S. college or university. Through this scholarship, our organization wishes to foster individual growth and hopefully lead to a brighter future. As such, we are determined to assist students financially and help them on their chosen career paths.
- The applicant must currently be enrolled at an accredited U.S. college or university
- The applicant must have a minimum average GPA of 3.0
- The applicant must demonstrate an active involvement in their academic pursuit
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full name
- Current address
- Phone number
- Copy of school transcripts
- Current GPA
- A motivation letter
- A recommendation letter
Deadline: March, 5 2018
For more details please visit: https://probestreviews.com/scholarship/
$1000 StockAndroidROM Student Scholarship
Stockandroidrom.com is a place where you can download stock ROM firmware for all your android smartphones, tablets, phablets, and Feature Phones. Along with firmware’s, we are also providing firmware flashing tutorials, which will help you to flash the firmware on your Android device.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- The student should be a graduate of the programs such as Technical, Engineering, or any other streams.
- The students who score at least a minimum of 3.0 GPA are eligible for this scholarship.
- The student should have a minimum of 70% of attendance throughout the academic.
- The students should be a resident or permanent citizen of the United States of America or Canada.
- The student’s age should not be less than 18 years to avail this scholarship.
Step 1: First, choose a topic in any of the following categories:
Step 2: The next step is to write an essay on the selected topic for about 800 – 1000 words and send it to email@example.com along with all the necessary documents and videos.
- Make a small video which will highlight your previous projects or achievements.
- Attach a video which has a recommendation for the scholarship by your college professor.
Deadline: June 30, 2018
For more details please visit: http://stockandroidrom.com/scholarship/
AfterCollege STEM Inclusion Scholarship
We believe that what's good for students is good for everyone: schools, employers, community, and other students! That’s why we not only help students find jobs & internships, but also offer scholarships to help fund their education. AfterCollege has awarded more than $1,000,000 in scholarships and student activities through our program to date. As a job and internship resource, our scholarships are for students who demonstrate professionalism and effectively communicate how they will be exemplary candidates in their field. This means that we evaluate applicants with the eye of a hiring manager, so: watch your grammar, check your spelling, put your best accomplishments forward and you may get paid for thinking about your future!
- Open to currently enrolled students working toward a degree in a field of Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics from a group underrepresented in their field of study. Underrepresented groups may be defined by: gender, race, ethnic background, disability, sexual orientation, age, socio-economic status, nationality and other non-visible differences.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
Deadline: December 31, 2017
For more details please visit: https://www.aftercollege.com/scholarships/
After College Engineering and Technology Student Scholarship
AfterCollege believes that what's good for students is good for everyone: schools, employers, community, and other students! That’s why we not only help students find jobs & internships, but also offer scholarships to help fund their education. We have awarded more than $1,000,000 in scholarships and student activities through our program to date. As a job and internship resource, our scholarships are for students who will be exemplary candidates in their field when the time comes to find an internship or job. This means that we evaluate applicants with the eye of a hiring manager, so: watch your grammar, check your spelling, put your best accomplishments forward and you may get paid for thinking about your future!
- Open to currently enrolled students working toward a degree (AA,AS,AAS, BA,BS, MS, PhD) in a field of engineering, technology and/or mathematics.
~ Can include (but is not limited to): Computer Science, Cybersecurity, etc.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
Deadline: December 31, 2017
For more details please visit: https://www.aftercollege.com/scholarships/
Izenda Embedded BI & Analytics Scholarship
The Izenda Embedded BI & Analytics Scholarship is a selective, $1,000 scholarship for outstanding undergraduate or graduate students currently enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university. Founded in 2015, the scholarship awards one student a year pursuing a career in leveraging analytics to improve decision making and outcomes in the U.S. The scholarship was established with the intent of promoting students’ academic excellence and providing them the opportunity to reach their full potential.
- This scholarship is open to undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Applicants must be a US citizen, national, or permanent resident.
- The work you submit should be entirely your own. Do not submit coursework you were assigned in a class you have taken.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, all items must be submitted by March 31, 2018. Please note that your submission must be your own work and will become the property of Izenda, Inc.
- Please complete each section of the application form— all fields are required.
- To be eligible for consideration, please explain how data will be important in your expected future career. This should be 500 words or less.
For more details please visit: https://www.izenda.com/embedded-bi-and-analytics-scholarship/