Online Resume Builders $1,000 Scholarship
We want your best resume. Be creative. This resume does not have to be based on your actual life. We just want to see the best resume you can possibly make. Some of our past winning resumes have included super heroes, TV characters and professionals such as the President.
Resume submissions can be in the following formats, PDF, Word,URL, or email attachment and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The body of the email should include:
University attending (if applicable)
A brief introduction about yourself
The staff at Online Resume Builders remembers the hardship of being a student so we want to make this scholarship available to as many students as possible! As such, we do not require any sort of minimum GPA, and both domestic and international students may apply.
- Who can Apply? All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, in full time university education for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship fund.
- How many times can I apply? One application can be made per student, per semester.
Due Date / Timing
The $1,000 Scholarship Challenge will be available each Spring semester:
Applications received from January 1, 2016 – December 15, 2016 will eligible to receive scholarship funds for Spring 2017 semester.
Applications received from January 1, 2017 – December 15, 2017 will eligible to receive scholarship funds for Spring 2018 semester.
Here is a link to more info - https://onlineresumebuilders.com/resume-scholarship/
TrustedBeasts Internet Marketing Scholarship
A $1,000 Scholarship for College Students.
TrustedBeasts is a list of latest wireless devices & gadgets in various categories to help consumers find the top rated products. We hand-pick and scrutinize our recommendations to the point of obsession.
We want to help the creative minds exhibit their abilities in this area and that is why we’ve created the TrustedBeasts Internet Marketing Scholarship for college students.
How to Participate:
In order to participate, you simply have to write an article on the topic: The future of Internet Marketing. Your article should be at least 1000 words.
You are eligible if you study at a Community college, state college, university, and as long as you’re attending high education classes. There is no age restriction or minimum GPA requirement.
How to submit your work?
Email your article at: email@example.com
You should include your:
- Full Name
- Contact Email
- Institute Name
- Area of Study
- Any document which can prove you are studying at your institute.
Deadline: May 27th (every year)
CrazyGames.com $1500 Game Development Scholarship
Our mission at CrazyGames.com is to let people enjoy innovative in-browser gaming experiences. That is only possible thanks to the countless game developers, digital designers, and software engineers whose creativity and passion allows us to provide thousands of free games. Out of gratefulness to community, and to help foster the next generation of digital media developers, we decided to give a hand to students who are working to build the future of this field and thus established an annual Student Scholarship with which we give away $1,500 every year to one student.
In order to participate in the scholarship content, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Must be currently attending University or college (or set to attend) during the 2017 calendar year.
- Must be in good standing with current or prospective institution.
- Must apply to the content via email, providing name, address, university name, major and your expected graduation month and year.
- Provide your application (a piece of game-development related work) before December 31st, 2017.
- A winner will be chosen by the 15th January 2018
All submissions (including game prototypes, essays, digital graphics or technical overviews) should be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details please visit: http://www.crazygames.com/scholarship
Monitor Guide Internet Marketing $1,000 Annual Scholarship
Who can apply? Monitor Guide Internet Marketing Scholarship is created for High school, Undergraduate and Postgraduate students. It can be awarded to anyone who can meet our requirements. There is no certain GPA or score requirement.
How to Apply
You are required to write a 1,000 – 1,500 words essay on one of the following topic.
- If you were given $30,000 for a business startup, what would you do?
Submission must be sent via email to:
You must include the following information in the email:
- Personal Information
- Full Name
- Physical Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Academic Status Information
- Name of the University, College (Evidence Required i.e. Recent Transcript*)
- Your Field of Study
- Your Student Roll Number
- Attach your essay in either Word or PDF format. No other formats will be accepted.
For more details please visit: http://www.bestthinbezelmonitor.com/scholarship/
Application Deadline: December 15, 2017
Paw Castle Scholarship Program
Who can apply: This scholarship is open to all the students who are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools.
Students of any stream/branch of education are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Amount of award: $500
Direct link of scholarship page: http://pawcastle.com/about/paw-castle-scholarship-program/
Deadline : March 31, 2018. Winners shall be published on the site by April, 2018
Smartways Marketing Scholarship Program
This scholarship program “ADVANCE INTERNET MARKETING SCHOLARSHIP BY SMARTWAYS MARKETING” is an opportunity for those students who have a powerful writing ability to express themselves in front of the world.
- Applicant must graduate or postgraduate student
- He/she has to write 1000-1500 words on given topic
- Write creative and impressive content
- Deadline: 20 October 2017
Here are some of the topics that you need to write:
- Value of the internet marketing in higher education
- How internet marketing opening the door for success
- SEO or internet marketing opportunity and career courses
- Why people should knock the door of internet marketing for their business success
- Is internet marketing worth requiring our attention?
This scholarship for those students who want to explore their hidden writing talent and internet marketing skills. Students need to write 1000-1500 words article on our given topic, and the best quality article will win this scholarship and $500 as a reward. Results will be declared within 30-60 days and the winner will get a mail on their provided email. Applicant needs to follow our instruction to participate our scholarship that you can check out from our site.
For more information: you can visit our scholarship page: https://www.smartwaysmarketing.com/scholarship/
2017 Veteran Benefits Scholarship
VeteranAid.org, the leading online resource for information on veterans’ Aid & Attendance pension benefit, is proud to announce our second annual scholarship for advancement in higher education. The annual scholarship award is for three students enrolled in an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or graduate level program at an accredited 2-year college or 4-year university during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Applicants must include a 150-word maximum introductory bio with their 500-750 word essay and sign the Scholarship Award Agreement
- A $2,000 scholarship will be awarded to three (3) individual students who write the most compelling essay as judged by VeteranAid.org staff.
Guidelines for Applicants:
Please include the following three items in your submission:
- 150 word maximum introductory bio about yourself – you may choose to include your work or educational background, why you're seeking a degree in your field, and why this scholarship interested you.
- 500-750 word essay response to the question: Give an example of one veterans benefit and explain how it helps senior veterans. Then propose your own benefit to help senior veterans.
- Signed and dated Scholarship Award Agreement.
Submission Deadline: December 31, 2017
Steven & McMillan Scholarship
Applicants for the Stevens & McMillan Scholarship must meet all of the following requirements:
- You must be in good academic standing if currently enrolled in college or high school; If you are under the age of 18, you must allow your parent or legal guardian to read all of the rules listed on this page and obtain their permission to participate;
- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited college in the United States or planning to attend college no later than January of 2018;
- You must submit a minimum 1,000 word essay concerning one of the topics below using Microsoft Word. At the end of the essay, please indicate in a separate paragraph your name, phone number, school, expected school in January of 2018 if different, and a statement that you agree to the contest rules.
Choose any law or connected group of laws found in the ADA, ADEA, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, or OSHA’s Whistleblower laws and describe how these laws have helped employees in the workplace.
You may use examples from your own family or friends, or you can compare and contrast modern employees to employees before these laws were enacted, or you can compare and contrast employees in the United States to employees in other countries, or you can use recent events in the news to illustrate your points.) California students may use the comparable laws found under California’s FEHA. Candidates are expected to cite to relevant statutes and cases.
For more details please visit: http://scmclaw.com/scholarship
Software Testing Scholarship
The QASymphony Software Testing Scholarship was created to help students interested in software development/testing reach their goal of attending college or university. Each applicant will be asked to submit a short (min 500 words) essay about why software development and/or software testing is important. The award for this scholarship is $1,000 and all applications must be submitted by November 1,2017.
The following are eligible for the QASymphony Software Testing Scholarship:
- High school students who graduate in 2017 and have been accepted into a college or university.
- Students currently enrolled in a college or university.
QASymphony wants to hear why you believe software development or software testing is important. This should be a short essay (min 500 words).
For more details please visit: https://www.qasymphony.com/scholarship/
Support Collectors Scholarship
Support Collectors, the online leader in providing child support collection services, is excited to announce a new scholarship program. We want to provide financial assistance to a selected college student who has either been affected by family separation in their own life, or who intends to pursue a career that will have a positive impact on separated families. The selected student will receive an award of $500 for use toward tuition, books, or living expenses.
- Amount: $500
- Duration: One-Time Payment
- Number of Recipients: 1 per year
- Applications accepted beginning May 15th for awards the following year
- Deadline Date: Dec 15th, 2017
- Selection Date: Dec 20th, 2017
- Announcement Date: As soon as the recipient is contacted and eligibility confirmed
- An existing college student or incoming freshman (to be enrolled in the Fall of 2017 in good academic standing)
- Attending any school, college or university as a full-time student
- Complete and submit the application form.
Essay Submission Details
Judging will be based on the submission quality of the application, which will include a short, 1000 word or less essay on: Problems faced by children of separated families, and how to overcome them.
For more details please visit: http://www.supportcollectors.com/scholarship/
StudyPug Math Help Scholarship
Math is everywhere around us. Benjamin Franklin once said: "No employment can be managed without arithmetic, no mechanical invention without geometry."
To the best of your ability, complete a 500-1000 word article discussing how a math teacher, a math class, a math tutor, or a math lesson has changed how you see the world around you.
Selection and Eligibility:
The annual scholarship award is for students who are currently enrolled as a high school or college/university student within the United States or Canada.
Applicants must complete the student information form below and submit their 500 to 1000 word essay on the selected topic in PDF format. The essay, idea, or creation must be the applicant’s original work.
The Scholarship will be awarded to the student who writes the most compelling essay as judged by an outside panel of educational professionals.
All submissions must be uploaded no later than 11:59 pm PST on December 15th, 2017.
The applicant of the winning project will receive a one-time scholarship of $1000, which may be applied to the following school-related expenses: tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board. The scholarship winner will be contacted via email at the address provided and must respond within five(5) days to receive the award. Scholarship funds are provided by StudyPug and will be paid via mail to the winning applicant.
For more details please visit: https://www.studypug.com/scholarship.htm
HandyGenerators.com $2,000 Scholarship
Enter our annual contest for talented students from all around the world! For a chance to win $2,000 prize you need only two things: to be a college student and to write an essay on solar power benefits.
How do you apply?
Write a 1,500 – 2,000 words essay describing your view on the benefits of solar power. If you have personal experience with it, use it. If not, explain why you are passionate about this power source.
Save your essay in PDF format and submit it via email email@example.com. In the subject line, write “Solar Power Scholarship Submission”, otherwise your application will be discarded.
What are our requirements?
- You need to be currently enrolled in a college anywhere in the world and send us a proof of enrollment
- You need to send an essay on the topic we provided, watch out the length and format as required, include your personal contact info (name, phone, address) for us to be able to contact you if you win, and include contact info of your college (so we can check your enrollment)
- You didn’t win our prize last year
Make sure you submit by December 25, 2017 (the final deadline). We’ll announce the winner in the following week and send him/her the award via check.
For more details please visit: http://www.handygenerators.com/scholarship
The Online Learning Scholarship
The Online Learning Scholarship is aimed at students all around the world who have experience with online learning and are passionate about it. To enter the competition, submit an essay describing your experience with online learning and why you think it's valuable.
- An essay on the topic of online learning in Google Docs or PDF;
- The essay should be between 1,500 and 2,000 words long;
- Proof of enrollment in respective school; we will be checking with your school if you actually study there;
- You cannot apply if you are the last year’s winner.
How to Apply
Submit an essay by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Online Learning Scholarship Submission” in the subject line.
The final deadline for submitting the essay is January 10, 2018.
Operation: Veteran Education Scholarship
As a way to say “thank you” to our US military veterans who have sacrificed years of their lives to serve this country, the Kronzek Firm is proud to announce the Operation: Veteran Education Scholarship, worth $1,000.
In order to qualify for the Kronzek Firm Operation: Veteran Education Scholarship, you must:
- Be accepted into or currently attending an accredited college or university (including technical schools)
- Be able to provide a copy of your DD-214, NAVPERS form or WD AGO to prove you are a veteran who was Honorably Discharged, received an Entry Level Separation or received a Clemency Discharge with a Certificate of Completion, or are otherwise in good standing with the military.
How to Apply
To apply for the Kronzek Firm Operation: Veteran Education Scholarship, please submit a completed application, as well as an official copy of one of the documents listed above. Additionally, you must complete a 500 to 1,000 word essay on ONE of the topics listed below.
Applicant Essay Topics
Please write a 500 to 1,000 word essay on ONE of these topics:
- How has your military experience influenced your view on the importance of a quality education?
- What challenges have you faced (mental, physical, emotional, financial, etc.) since being discharged from the military, and how have you overcome them?
- In what ways do you believe an education will improve your life as a veteran and civilian?
Deadline: November 1, 2017
At Credible, our mission is to give people the power and confidence to improve their financial future. We are very excited to fulfill this mission in a new way through the #MyCredibleFuture Scholarship.
From August 1, 2017, through October 31, 2017, any student actively enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate university program can submit a photo and story about "why your education is important to you" for a chance to earn the #MyCredibleFuture $10,000 scholarship.
Excited to enter? Tell us what inspires your education and show us why your education is so important to you! We can't wait to see your photo and read your story! We’d like to see entries that are authentic, inspirational and clearly illustrate your story.
For more details please visit: https://www.credible.com/blog/mycrediblefuture/
Simpalm STEM Scholarship for African-American Developers or Women Developer
While America’s need for software engineering and programming talent rapidly increases, numerous government and foundation studies note that African Americans and Women occupy a disproportionately small percentage of the nation’s software engineering positions.
To encourage more African-American students and women students to pursue careers in Information Technology, we have created the Simpalm STEM Scholarship and Mentoring Program. The program offers cash scholarship awards of $1,000 to $2,000 , as well as mentoring opportunities with working software engineers and other technology professionals. The deadline is 15th November, Annually .
We at Simpalm have a passion for the world-changing potential of software development. We strongly believe that increased diversity creates greater opportunities for individuals and makes our industry and our nation stronger.
- The program is open to all African-American college students and Women Students seeking degrees in science, technology, engineering or mathematics, and planning careers in Information Technology.
- Students entering your junior or senior year.
- Maintaining a minimum 3.0 GPA, and aspiring to a career in software development.
- Resident of any state in USA.
How to Apply
- No fee is necessary to enter the Scholarships Program.
- we encourage you to apply by writing a 100-word essay describing yourself and your career interests.
- Create a code on github and share with us.
- Send your essay, github link and contact information to email@example.com.
For more details please visit: http://www.simpalm.com/scholarship
The Better Credit Organization $1,000 Scholarship Award
- Enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. college or university for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Students must be 17 years of age or older.
- Cumulative GPA must be 3.0 or higher.
- Legal U.S. resident.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants should write an essay of 800 words or more answering the question:
How can the responsible use of credit and debt have a positive effect on your personal finances?
Applicants should send their essay to firstname.lastname@example.org between March 1, 2017 and December 14, 2017. Essays must be received by 11:59 pm MST on December 14, 2017 to be considered. Each applicant may submit only one essay and it must be written in English.
For more details please visit: https://bettercreditblog.org/scholarship/
2018 Straight North STEM Scholarship
With Internet marketing becoming more complex and challenging by the day, successful execution requires a solid education. As an industry leader, Straight North supports students pursuing degrees in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) disciplines.
Through the Straight North STEM Scholarship, we award the winning student $1,000 to be used toward his or her degree. In addition, we award $250 book scholarships to the two runners-up.
To qualify, undergraduate or graduate students must be majoring in a STEM field of study, and attending an accredited college or university.
The deadline to apply for the Straight North STEM Scholarship is August 1, 2018. Winners will be announced August 15.
For more details please visit: https://www.straightnorth.com/scholarship/
Upsilon Pi Epsilon (International Honor Society for the Computing and Information Disciplines)
2017 Scholarship Awards - Each year the Executive Council of Upsilon Pi Epsilon evaluates a large
number of scholarship applications from students at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. All
scholarship applicants are required to complete a comprehensive application form including a statement
on their long-term plans in the profession, a summary of their contributions to their respective UPE
chapters and related student activities at their college or university. Applicants are also required to
submit all college-level transcripts and a recommendation from the UPE faculty adviser.
For more details please visit: www.acm.org/upe/
ViralDean's Internet Marketing Scholarship 2017
Viraldean is number one platform for providing social media services like buy Facebook likes and Buy Facebook page likes for more than 2 years now. After establishing good market and customers relations, our team decided to award $2999 scholarship for students. We keep this scholarship only for students who currently really need it and enrolled in colleges, universities or even in high schools. Our main purpose is to give back to the community and to help students in their financial problems for studies.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
1. Write an article or essay on "Internet marketing in 2017".
2. Article or essay must be 1000 to 1500 words long
3. Your Complete Name
4. Your phone number (we will call you once you are shortlisted or the winner)
6. Your Email address
7. School/College/University name
8. Department of studies
Send your essay or article to email@example.com
The final date of application Nov 30, 2017, 11:59 GMT. No application will be entertained after this date.
For more details please visit: http://viraldean.com/scholarship/
Educator.com Worldwide Student Scholarship
Both current college students and rising freshmen are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarships will be awarded to two students ($1000 for 1st and $500 for 2nd), and the money will be transferred to their University to go towards the tuition fee. 3rd/4th/5th place winners will be emailed a login for their Annual Educator.com Subscription.
The students will be chosen based on their academic achievements and essay. The choice will be made by a scholarship committee of two Educator Co-Founders, and two Educator.com Instructors. To apply, applicants need to submit a scan of their most recent transcript (High School is ok for rising freshmen) plus one 500-1000 word essay on “What is the greatest problem in education today and how would you change it?”. Educator.com will only consider the work for this scholarship, and will not use it for any other purposes.
- Scholarship Amount: 1st place: $1000, 2nd place: $500, 3rd/4th/5th: 1 Annual Subscription to Educator.com ($300 value each)
- Requirements: Most recent transcript (High School is ok for rising freshmen) + 500-1000 word essay on “What is the greatest problem in education today and how would you change it?”
For more details please visit: https://www.educator.com/scholarship/
Geo-localiser Un Portable Scholarship Program
Geo-Localiser Un Portable, a team of web developers, is proud to announce its next scholarship contest for students across the world. We are offering a chance for a student who submits the best essay on video games to win $1,000.
To enter the contest, get creative and write an original factual essay of 1,500 words on software applications and their benefits in education.
- How software applications boost motivation and focus
- Using software as teaching media. For instance, you could talk about how software helps students to collaborate and interact more effectively in class project
- Other educational benefits of software applications
Our scholarships are awarded every year and former winners are not eligible to enter the contest again. The final deadline for application submissions is February 10, 2018. The winner will be announced on February 15, 2018.
For more details please visit: https://geolocaliserunportable.fr/scholarship/
Anthony I. Anaebere, Sr. Memorial Scholarship Application
The children of Anthony I. Anaebere, Sr., will award a Memorial Scholarship in his honor to one Nigerian-born or first generation Nigerian-American student pursing an undergraduate or graduate level engineering degree at an accredited college/university in the United States of America. The Anthony I. Anaebere, Sr., Memorial Scholarship award may vary each year. For this year we will be awarding a $1,000 scholarship. This scholarship may be used for tuition and fees, books and supplies. All applicants will be notified of the scholarship committee's decision on or before Friday, May 26, 2018 at 8pm Pacific Standard Time (PST).
Applicants for the Anthony I. Anaebere, Sr., Memorial Scholarship must:
- Be a Nigerian-born or first generation Nigerian-American student pursing an undergraduate or graduate level engineering degree at an accredited college/university in the United States of America.
- Have a cumulative grade point average (gpa) of :
Secondary (high school) students matriculating to a 4-year college/university are required to have at least a cumulative 3.0 gpa to apply.
College/University undergraduate and graduate students are required to have at least a cumulative 2.5 gpa to apply.
Applications must include the following documentation and be received by February 18, 2018 at 8pm PST:
For more details please visit: www.aiascholarship.com
Gramilab Online Marketing Scholarship
Gramilab is a reputed Instagram marketing and promotion company specializing in instagram followers and likes services and also providing instagram views to instagram users from all over the world.
To help to the students who have a passion for internet marketing and give them more chances to REALIZE their hopes, we will open our annual Gramilab scholarship program. There will be one student who is deserved to receive $1,500.
Those candidates are eligible who are High school seniors or students who are currently enrolled in a college, trade school, or university.
The piece of content you will be submitting must be unique.
While reading the articles that are submitted, we will take note of several factors including creativity, value of the provided information and few others.
How To Apply
Essay: Your Topic is about online marketing strategies (500-1000 words long). Let us know how you can use the money in so many creative ways to start your e-marketing or e-business! You should write the plan in details, so that you can use it if you get the award.
Deadline: October 27, 2017
For more details please visit: https://gramilab.com/scholarship/
The GameDesigning.org Scholarship
- Number of Awards Available: 1
- How to Apply: Write an essay (800-1500 words about what you perceive to be the most revolutionary development in the gaming industry since the turn of the century)
- Eligibility: All prospective and currently enrolled undergraduate students are eligible to apply for this award. Prospective students must possess proof of acceptance to an accredited US college, university or vocational/trade school.
- Timeline: December 31, 2017. To be announced on January 9, 2018
iCompareFX USA Scholarship 2017
iCompareFX will provide US $1000 towards tuition and living fees for a student in their chosen field of study within Marketing, Business, Digital Design, IT or any internet business related field.
The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for the scholarship:
- An American resident 18 years or over
- The applicant must be a full-time student and able to prove they are studying at a College or University in America
- The Student must be studying in one of the following disciplines: Marketing, Business, IT, Digital Design or any e-business related field
How to Apply
All applicants should email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Current Resume/CV
- Enrollment confirmation letter of the Course and University / College where the applicant studies
- A letter outlining why this scholarship can help your future career (maximum of 400 words)
- Value: US $1000
- Deadline for entries: November 20, 2017
For more details please visit: https://www.icomparefx.com/icomparefx-usa-scholarship-2017/