Online Resume Builders $1,000 Scholarship
We want your best resume. Be creative. This resume does not have to be based on your actual life. We just want to see the best resume you can possibly make. Some of our past winning resumes have included super heroes, TV characters and professionals such as the President.
Resume submissions can be in the following formats, PDF, Word,URL, or email attachment and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The body of the email should include:
University attending (if applicable)
A brief introduction about yourself
The staff at Online Resume Builders remembers the hardship of being a student so we want to make this scholarship available to as many students as possible! As such, we do not require any sort of minimum GPA, and both domestic and international students may apply.
- Who can Apply? All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, in full time university education for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship fund.
- How many times can I apply? One application can be made per student, per semester.
Due Date / Timing
The $1,000 Scholarship Challenge will be available each Spring semester:
Applications received from January 1, 2016 – December 15, 2016 will eligible to receive scholarship funds for Spring 2017 semester.
Applications received from January 1, 2017 – December 15, 2017 will eligible to receive scholarship funds for Spring 2018 semester.
Here is a link to more info - https://onlineresumebuilders.com/resume-scholarship/
The Hammock Expert Scholarship
At The Hammock Expert we recognize that the investment in knowledge pays the best interest for the future. That is why we are excited to announce the creation of an annual college / technical school scholarship for high school, undergraduate and graduate students. Each year we will award up to $6,000 in scholarships, in $1,500 increments, to deserving students that are looking to be successful in life.
- $1,500 annual scholarship (one time)
- 4 scholarships available every year (2 per semester)
To be eligible, applicant must have a minimum 2.8 cumulative GPA (High school or university) and submit a 1000-1500-word essay answering the following question:
- How do you see technology impacting the world around us in the future and where do you see yourself in this future?
- Winter deadline: January 31, 2017
- Fall deadline: August 31, 2017
Terms and Conditions:
- The Hammock Expert Scholarship award will be paid directly to the student with an .edu e-mail or HS e-mail (will need to provide HS proof if HS does not have own email).
- The funds from this scholarship are to be used solely for tuition, books, supplies and any additional fees required for students’ course work.
- After the winner is chosen, enrollment and GPA qualifications will be confirmed.
- If applicant does not meet the stated requirements, the award will then be given to the next eligible runner up.
TrustedBeasts Internet Marketing Scholarship
A $1,000 Scholarship for College Students.
TrustedBeasts is a list of latest wireless devices & gadgets in various categories to help consumers find the top rated products. We hand-pick and scrutinize our recommendations to the point of obsession.
We want to help the creative minds exhibit their abilities in this area and that is why we’ve created the TrustedBeasts Internet Marketing Scholarship for college students.
How to Participate:
In order to participate, you simply have to write an article on the topic: The future of Internet Marketing. Your article should be at least 1000 words.
You are eligible if you study at a Community college, state college, university, and as long as you’re attending high education classes. There is no age restriction or minimum GPA requirement.
How to submit your work?
Email your article at: email@example.com
You should include your:
- Full Name
- Contact Email
- Institute Name
- Area of Study
- Any document which can prove you are studying at your institute.
Deadline: May 27th (every year)
Devconhomesecurity Annual Scholarship
Devconhomesecurity is an exclusive online portal into the world of home security. Our experts perform unbiased and trusted research as well as write news about today’s top home security systems. DevconHomeSecurity.com is helping consumers to find the best product which can cover all their requirements. This annual scholarship was created for students who are interested in the study of online marketing, hence students currently studying in the areas of Marketing, Business, IT or Communications might have the greatest interest for this scholarship.
Qualifications for Students Eligibility Requirements:
- Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate or a graduate student attending a college or university in the U.S.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0. A copy of your transcript is required.
- Applicant must be a US citizen or permanent resident and at least 18 years’ old
- Applicant must be able to provide proof of enrollment.
To be considered for devconhomesecurity.com annual scholarship, please do the following:
- Write a ~1,000-word essay that answers the following two questions:
- Online marketing (online reviews) benefits for home/personal security and well-being.
- Benefits of technology advancements for home/personal security and well-being in the next 10 years.
Scholarship Amount: $2,500.00 each year
Deadline to Apply: August 15th
For more details please visit: http://devconhomesecurity.com/scholarship
CrazyGames.com $1500 Game Development Scholarship
Our mission at CrazyGames.com is to let people enjoy innovative in-browser gaming experiences. That is only possible thanks to the countless game developers, digital designers, and software engineers whose creativity and passion allows us to provide thousands of free games. Out of gratefulness to community, and to help foster the next generation of digital media developers, we decided to give a hand to students who are working to build the future of this field and thus established an annual Student Scholarship with which we give away $1,500 every year to one student.
In order to participate in the scholarship content, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Must be currently attending University or college (or set to attend) during the 2017 calendar year.
- Must be in good standing with current or prospective institution.
- Must apply to the content via email, providing name, address, university name, major and your expected graduation month and year.
- Provide your application (a piece of game-development related work) before December 31st, 2017.
- A winner will be chosen by the 15th January 2018
All submissions (including game prototypes, essays, digital graphics or technical overviews) should be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details please visit: http://www.crazygames.com/scholarship
Monitor Guide Internet Marketing $1,000 Annual Scholarship
Who can apply? Monitor Guide Internet Marketing Scholarship is created for High school, Undergraduate and Postgraduate students. It can be awarded to anyone who can meet our requirements. There is no certain GPA or score requirement.
How to Apply
You are required to write a 1,000 – 1,500 words essay on one of the following topic.
- If you were given $30,000 for a business startup, what would you do?
Submission must be sent via email to:
You must include the following information in the email:
- Personal Information
- Full Name
- Physical Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Academic Status Information
- Name of the University, College (Evidence Required i.e. Recent Transcript*)
- Your Field of Study
- Your Student Roll Number
- Attach your essay in either Word or PDF format. No other formats will be accepted.
For more details please visit: http://www.bestthinbezelmonitor.com/scholarship/
Paw Castle Scholarship Program
Who can apply: This scholarship is open to all the students who are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools.
Students of any stream/branch of education are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Amount of award: $500
Direct link of scholarship page: http://pawcastle.com/about/paw-castle-scholarship-program/
Deadline : March 31, 2018. Winners shall be published on the site by April, 2018
Science Environment Scholarship By Drones Globe
Every applicant must have to submit all the required information to the drones-globe.com. Electronically submission (PDF) or DOC file will be acceptable. Applicant must complete scholarship form along with the 1000-1500 words on the given topics. If you have an ability to beat others with your writing skills, then please contact us with the relevant details. We never require expertise in this field. You just need a passion for writing or content creation of the provided subjects.
This scholarship program designed for graduates or postgraduate students who have a passion for writing and believe in their writing skills. Also, every participant must have an ability to think beyond the imagination and can also leave your writing footprints on people’s mind.
When you submit your articles, our experts will observe few factors in your article and then we will decide the name of the winner. Following are some of the factors which we consider in your article including:
- Creativity and imagination power
- Ability of expression
- Writing skills
- Organizing skills
- Consistency and strong logic ability
- Article subject
Here are the subject/topics of the article:
- Why Being A Drone Pilot Is The Job Of The Future
- Uses of drones in higher education
- How drones explores the science today
- Drone Racing Technology and the Future of the Sport
- Drone Career Opportunities and Training Courses
- Survey and Mapping Drones and Their Key Functions
Deadline: September 14, 2017
Internet Marketing Scholarship for Aspiring Students
Pull your horses, as we, at 3dprintingpenpicks, are giving a gateway to those, who are keen on realizing their passion for writing and making a difference. Introducing the Half-Yearly Scholarship by 3dprintingpenpicks Inc, aimed at inspiring a wave of creativity from the future generations and bringing purposeful innovations to the fore. It’s our bid to know your ideas and help them reach the world. If there is something that has caught your interest, share with us. and, we will peddle your thoughts to where they will take their actual shapes. We invite Undergraduate or Postgraduate students, having neat ideas and the requisite skills, to write competitive, thought-provoking articles/blogs for us, and stand a chance to win the scholarship amount.
- You must be an Undergraduate or a Postgraduate at any recognized institution/college of learning.
- Your write up must be error-free in terms of grammar, choice of words and syntax.
- The word limit for each write up is 1000-2000 words.
- Your entry must carry the necessary details about you, such as your name, the area/country of your residence, contact details, your email ID and enrolment details.
The eligible candidates can share their creative ideas on any of the topics mentioned below:
1) 10 Best Elementary Learning Apps For Students
2) Technologies That Will Shape Future Classrooms.
For more details please visit: http://3dprintingpenpicks.com/scholarship-program/
Smartways Marketing Scholarship Program
This scholarship program “ADVANCE INTERNET MARKETING SCHOLARSHIP BY SMARTWAYS MARKETING” is an opportunity for those students who have a powerful writing ability to express themselves in front of the world.
- Applicant must graduate or postgraduate student
- He/she has to write 1000-1500 words on given topic
- Write creative and impressive content
- Deadline: 20 October 2017
Here are some of the topics that you need to write:
- Value of the internet marketing in higher education
- How internet marketing opening the door for success
- SEO or internet marketing opportunity and career courses
- Why people should knock the door of internet marketing for their business success
- Is internet marketing worth requiring our attention?
This scholarship for those students who want to explore their hidden writing talent and internet marketing skills. Students need to write 1000-1500 words article on our given topic, and the best quality article will win this scholarship and $500 as a reward. Results will be declared within 30-60 days and the winner will get a mail on their provided email. Applicant needs to follow our instruction to participate our scholarship that you can check out from our site.
For more information: you can visit our scholarship page: https://www.smartwaysmarketing.com/scholarship/
2017 Veteran Benefits Scholarship
VeteranAid.org, the leading online resource for information on veterans’ Aid & Attendance pension benefit, is proud to announce our second annual scholarship for advancement in higher education. The annual scholarship award is for three students enrolled in an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or graduate level program at an accredited 2-year college or 4-year university during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Applicants must include a 150-word maximum introductory bio with their 500-750 word essay and sign the Scholarship Award Agreement
- A $2,000 scholarship will be awarded to three (3) individual students who write the most compelling essay as judged by VeteranAid.org staff.
Guidelines for Applicants:
Please include the following three items in your submission:
- 150 word maximum introductory bio about yourself – you may choose to include your work or educational background, why you're seeking a degree in your field, and why this scholarship interested you.
- 500-750 word essay response to the question: Give an example of one veterans benefit and explain how it helps senior veterans. Then propose your own benefit to help senior veterans.
- Signed and dated Scholarship Award Agreement.
Submission Deadline: December 31, 2017
Steven & McMillan Scholarship
Applicants for the Stevens & McMillan Scholarship must meet all of the following requirements:
- You must be in good academic standing if currently enrolled in college or high school; If you are under the age of 18, you must allow your parent or legal guardian to read all of the rules listed on this page and obtain their permission to participate;
- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited college in the United States or planning to attend college no later than January of 2018;
- You must submit a minimum 1,000 word essay concerning one of the topics below using Microsoft Word. At the end of the essay, please indicate in a separate paragraph your name, phone number, school, expected school in January of 2018 if different, and a statement that you agree to the contest rules.
Choose any law or connected group of laws found in the ADA, ADEA, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, or OSHA’s Whistleblower laws and describe how these laws have helped employees in the workplace.
You may use examples from your own family or friends, or you can compare and contrast modern employees to employees before these laws were enacted, or you can compare and contrast employees in the United States to employees in other countries, or you can use recent events in the news to illustrate your points.) California students may use the comparable laws found under California’s FEHA. Candidates are expected to cite to relevant statutes and cases.
For more details please visit: http://scmclaw.com/scholarship
Bluestacks $1000 Scholarship For Talented Students
Bluestacks is Android Emulator which helps everyone to run their Android Apps on their Windows Desktops or on Macs. Bluestacks is currently used by more than ten Million people around the globe. Anyone can try our software. Bluestacks App player is free to use.
How to participate in this Scholarship?
- Students have to write an essay about the CryptoCurrencies or Digital Marketing.
- Essay must be greater than 500 words.
- Students can send essay in a Pdf format or text file.
- Students must send their below details along with their essay.
HOW WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN?
The winners will be picked based on the following:
- The quality of writing & How carefully participant followed Application guidelines.
- Three winners will be chosen. Each winner will get USD 1000.
Submission Last Date & Announcing Winner
Last date for submissions is 30th, September 2017. Winners will be announced on 30th October. We repeat this program for every year.
Software Testing Scholarship
The QASymphony Software Testing Scholarship was created to help students interested in software development/testing reach their goal of attending college or university. Each applicant will be asked to submit a short (min 500 words) essay about why software development and/or software testing is important. The award for this scholarship is $1,000 and all applications must be submitted by November 1,2017.
The following are eligible for the QASymphony Software Testing Scholarship:
- High school students who graduate in 2017 and have been accepted into a college or university.
- Students currently enrolled in a college or university.
QASymphony wants to hear why you believe software development or software testing is important. This should be a short essay (min 500 words).
For more details please visit: https://www.qasymphony.com/scholarship/
PDFelement $1000 Scholarship Program
We know that college/university is a big step forward in achieving your career goals and we want to help you meet everyday challenge in school with our productivity solutions. Furthermore, PDFelement would like to award $1000 scholarship to the students from any part of the world with a demonstrated interest in digital document processing skills. By sharing your story with PDFelement on YouTube , you are eligible to enter the contest to win the $1000 scholarship offered by PDFelement. Now let your creativity take flight!
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or University, located anywhere in the world for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Submission and Notification
- All application must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. EST on September 30, 2017. Upon submission of all required application, entrants will receive a confirmation indicating his or her application has been received. The winner of the scholarship will be notified via phone or email during the second week of October 2017. We will announce the winner at the end of October, 2017.
For more details please visit: https://pdf.wondershare.com/campaign/scholarship/
Support Collectors Scholarship
Support Collectors, the online leader in providing child support collection services, is excited to announce a new scholarship program. We want to provide financial assistance to a selected college student who has either been affected by family separation in their own life, or who intends to pursue a career that will have a positive impact on separated families. The selected student will receive an award of $500 for use toward tuition, books, or living expenses.
- Amount: $500
- Duration: One-Time Payment
- Number of Recipients: 1 per year
- Applications accepted beginning May 15th for awards the following year
- Deadline Date: Dec 15th, 2017
- Selection Date: Dec 20th, 2017
- Announcement Date: As soon as the recipient is contacted and eligibility confirmed
- An existing college student or incoming freshman (to be enrolled in the Fall of 2017 in good academic standing)
- Attending any school, college or university as a full-time student
- Complete and submit the application form.
Essay Submission Details
Judging will be based on the submission quality of the application, which will include a short, 1000 word or less essay on: Problems faced by children of separated families, and how to overcome them.
For more details please visit: http://www.supportcollectors.com/scholarship/
MuchGames.com $1,500 Research Grant
MuchGames.com awards a $1,500 student research grant each semester, to study the social and psychological effects of video game addiction.
Rules and Requirements:
- All undergraduate & graduate students can apply
- Enrolled in an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Essay should be between 750 and 1,000 words
- Basic research outline is required
According to a study published in the journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics, an estimated 72% of American households play video games. Of the 3,034 children studied, researchers reported that nine percent exhibited signs of addiction. Your essay will consist of a research proposal outlining how your experiment or study will further the understanding of the biological, social and psychological consequences of video game addiction.
Deadline: September 30, 2017
For more details please visit: http://www.muchgames.com/video-game-addiction-research/
StudyPug Math Help Scholarship
Math is everywhere around us. Benjamin Franklin once said: "No employment can be managed without arithmetic, no mechanical invention without geometry."
To the best of your ability, complete a 500-1000 word article discussing how a math teacher, a math class, a math tutor, or a math lesson has changed how you see the world around you.
Selection and Eligibility:
The annual scholarship award is for students who are currently enrolled as a high school or college/university student within the United States or Canada.
Applicants must complete the student information form below and submit their 500 to 1000 word essay on the selected topic in PDF format. The essay, idea, or creation must be the applicant’s original work.
The Scholarship will be awarded to the student who writes the most compelling essay as judged by an outside panel of educational professionals.
All submissions must be uploaded no later than 11:59 pm PST on December 15th, 2017.
The applicant of the winning project will receive a one-time scholarship of $1000, which may be applied to the following school-related expenses: tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board. The scholarship winner will be contacted via email at the address provided and must respond within five(5) days to receive the award. Scholarship funds are provided by StudyPug and will be paid via mail to the winning applicant.
For more details please visit: https://www.studypug.com/scholarship.htm
GreenPal Business Scholarship
The purpose of The GreenPal Small Business Scholarship is to assist a motivated, driven student and future business leader. We believe that the generation of today's students are the future employers of tomorrow. The future of our county will be forged by the entrepreneurial spirit of today's generation.
Scholarship is $2,000 paid equally over (4) semesters, This scholarship will be renewed each year with a new winner. Each winner will receive (4) awards of $500 for each semester completed.
- Applicant must be graduating High School's Senior Class in 2017 or currently enrolled in a college of business with a 3.5 or higher GPA
- Applicant must demonstrate high ambition and desire to be an entrepreneur or business owner
- Applicant must have a declared major or minor in the college of Business, Economics, or Finance.
- Funds must be used for full-time enrollment at accredited two or four-year colleges, Universities, vocational or technical schools in the United States
Deadline to Apply is Oct 15th 2017.
For more details please visit: https://www.yourgreenpal.com/scholarship
HandyGenerators.com $2,000 Scholarship
Enter our annual contest for talented students from all around the world! For a chance to win $2,000 prize you need only two things: to be a college student and to write an essay on solar power benefits.
How do you apply?
Write a 1,500 – 2,000 words essay describing your view on the benefits of solar power. If you have personal experience with it, use it. If not, explain why you are passionate about this power source.
Save your essay in PDF format and submit it via email email@example.com. In the subject line, write “Solar Power Scholarship Submission”, otherwise your application will be discarded.
What are our requirements?
- You need to be currently enrolled in a college anywhere in the world and send us a proof of enrollment
- You need to send an essay on the topic we provided, watch out the length and format as required, include your personal contact info (name, phone, address) for us to be able to contact you if you win, and include contact info of your college (so we can check your enrollment)
- You didn’t win our prize last year
Make sure you submit by December 25, 2017 (the final deadline). We’ll announce the winner in the following week and send him/her the award via check.
For more details please visit: http://www.handygenerators.com/scholarship
The Online Learning Scholarship
The Online Learning Scholarship is aimed at students all around the world who have experience with online learning and are passionate about it. To enter the competition, submit an essay describing your experience with online learning and why you think it's valuable.
- An essay on the topic of online learning in Google Docs or PDF;
- The essay should be between 1,500 and 2,000 words long;
- Proof of enrollment in respective school; we will be checking with your school if you actually study there;
- You cannot apply if you are the last year’s winner.
How to Apply
Submit an essay by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Online Learning Scholarship Submission” in the subject line.
The final deadline for submitting the essay is January 10, 2018.
Operation: Veteran Education Scholarship
As a way to say “thank you” to our US military veterans who have sacrificed years of their lives to serve this country, the Kronzek Firm is proud to announce the Operation: Veteran Education Scholarship, worth $1,000.
In order to qualify for the Kronzek Firm Operation: Veteran Education Scholarship, you must:
- Be accepted into or currently attending an accredited college or university (including technical schools)
- Be able to provide a copy of your DD-214, NAVPERS form or WD AGO to prove you are a veteran who was Honorably Discharged, received an Entry Level Separation or received a Clemency Discharge with a Certificate of Completion, or are otherwise in good standing with the military.
How to Apply
To apply for the Kronzek Firm Operation: Veteran Education Scholarship, please submit a completed application, as well as an official copy of one of the documents listed above. Additionally, you must complete a 500 to 1,000 word essay on ONE of the topics listed below.
Applicant Essay Topics
Please write a 500 to 1,000 word essay on ONE of these topics:
- How has your military experience influenced your view on the importance of a quality education?
- What challenges have you faced (mental, physical, emotional, financial, etc.) since being discharged from the military, and how have you overcome them?
- In what ways do you believe an education will improve your life as a veteran and civilian?
Deadline: November 1, 2017
At Credible, our mission is to give people the power and confidence to improve their financial future. We are very excited to fulfill this mission in a new way through the #MyCredibleFuture Scholarship.
From August 1, 2017, through October 31, 2017, any student actively enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate university program can submit a photo and story about "why your education is important to you" for a chance to earn the #MyCredibleFuture $10,000 scholarship.
Excited to enter? Tell us what inspires your education and show us why your education is so important to you! We can't wait to see your photo and read your story! We’d like to see entries that are authentic, inspirational and clearly illustrate your story.
For more details please visit: https://www.credible.com/blog/mycrediblefuture/
Simpalm STEM Scholarship for African-American Developers or Women Developer
While America’s need for software engineering and programming talent rapidly increases, numerous government and foundation studies note that African Americans and Women occupy a disproportionately small percentage of the nation’s software engineering positions.
To encourage more African-American students and women students to pursue careers in Information Technology, we have created the Simpalm STEM Scholarship and Mentoring Program. The program offers cash scholarship awards of $1,000 to $2,000 , as well as mentoring opportunities with working software engineers and other technology professionals. The deadline is 15th November, Annually .
We at Simpalm have a passion for the world-changing potential of software development. We strongly believe that increased diversity creates greater opportunities for individuals and makes our industry and our nation stronger.
- The program is open to all African-American college students and Women Students seeking degrees in science, technology, engineering or mathematics, and planning careers in Information Technology.
- Students entering your junior or senior year.
- Maintaining a minimum 3.0 GPA, and aspiring to a career in software development.
- Resident of any state in USA.
How to Apply
- No fee is necessary to enter the Scholarships Program.
- we encourage you to apply by writing a 100-word essay describing yourself and your career interests.
- Create a code on github and share with us.
- Send your essay, github link and contact information to email@example.com.
For more details please visit: http://www.simpalm.com/scholarship