Online Resume Builders $1,000 Scholarship
We want your best resume. Be creative. This resume does not have to be based on your actual life. We just want to see the best resume you can possibly make. Some of our past winning resumes have included super heroes, TV characters and professionals such as the President.
Resume submissions can be in the following formats, PDF, Word,URL, or email attachment and sent to email@example.com. The body of the email should include:
University attending (if applicable)
A brief introduction about yourself
The staff at Online Resume Builders remembers the hardship of being a student so we want to make this scholarship available to as many students as possible! As such, we do not require any sort of minimum GPA, and both domestic and international students may apply.
- Who can Apply? All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, in full time university education for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship fund.
- How many times can I apply? One application can be made per student, per semester.
Due Date / Timing
The $1,000 Scholarship Challenge will be available each Spring semester:
Applications received from January 1, 2016 – December 15, 2016 will eligible to receive scholarship funds for Spring 2017 semester.
Applications received from January 1, 2017 – December 15, 2017 will eligible to receive scholarship funds for Spring 2018 semester.
Here is a link to more info - https://onlineresumebuilders.com/resume-scholarship/
10elite Scholarship Program, A $1000 Annual Scholarship Program
General Terms of Participation
To participate in 10elite Annual Scholarship Program you need to write a review of 800-1000 words on any product of your choice, it can be a product which you are currently using or like it.
A good review is a review which is honest and unbiased, which not only speaks about its positives but also about its negatives so it’s important that you include the following points in your piece of content:
- Why did you choose this product for the article
- How was your experience with the product
- One thing which you didn’t like about the product
- Pros and Cons
The student who submits the best piece of work will receive $1000 check that can be used either in course material or other resources. Please note that the check will be sent directly to the college or university.
To qualify for this scholarship program you must be currently enrolled with any high school, college or university. The proof enrollment is required to be submitted at the time of application.
- Create a 800-1000 word piece of content on the product you choose
- Send the article to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Microsoft Word Format
- Include the following information in your email:
- Personal Details (First & Last Name, Phone, and Address)
- School or College Name
- Area of Study
- Any document which can be a proof that you are currently a student
By submitting your article, you are giving us the permission to use it either for promotions and marketing purposes.
The final date for submission is July 31st, 2017.
The Hammock Expert Scholarship
At The Hammock Expert we recognize that the investment in knowledge pays the best interest for the future. That is why we are excited to announce the creation of an annual college / technical school scholarship for high school, undergraduate and graduate students. Each year we will award up to $6,000 in scholarships, in $1,500 increments, to deserving students that are looking to be successful in life.
- $1,500 annual scholarship (one time)
- 4 scholarships available every year (2 per semester)
To be eligible, applicant must have a minimum 2.8 cumulative GPA (High school or university) and submit a 1000-1500-word essay answering the following question:
- How do you see technology impacting the world around us in the future and where do you see yourself in this future?
- Winter deadline: January 31, 2017
- Fall deadline: August 31, 2017
Terms and Conditions:
- The Hammock Expert Scholarship award will be paid directly to the student with an .edu e-mail or HS e-mail (will need to provide HS proof if HS does not have own email).
- The funds from this scholarship are to be used solely for tuition, books, supplies and any additional fees required for students’ course work.
- After the winner is chosen, enrollment and GPA qualifications will be confirmed.
- If applicant does not meet the stated requirements, the award will then be given to the next eligible runner up.
Restoration USA 2017 Academic Entrepreneur Scholarship
We require that each student write an essay of 750 words or more, answering the
- In your own words, describe what makes an entrepreneur and what your entrepreneurial
journey (currently, or in the future) looks like.
We'd like to offer this scholarship to students attending any accredited college, university,
technical school, or institute of higher education. The award will be one $500 scholarship.
The deadline for the scholarship is June 30th, 2017. The scholarship page on our
website will tell you more about the deadline.
More information about the offer can be found at http://www.restorationusa.com/scholarship/
LuvMiHome Annual Scholarship Program
LuvMiHome is a start-up blog that focuses on new technologies in the home. LuvMiHome feels that there will be an influx of new products for the home that emerge due to the convergence of multiple technologies. For example, in our article about the Best Vacuum Cleaner 2017, we cover robotic vacuum cleaners which can be programmed with your smartphone.
LuvMiHome is a great supporter of education and it gives us great joy to be able to offer this scholarship to new and current students. The scholarship is available to graduate and undergraduate students. International students are welcome.
Value of Scholarship: US $1,000
How to Apply:
Applicants for the LuvMiHome scholarship need to write two essays on the following questions:
Question 1: What are your goals and ambitions in life? How do you plan to achieve them? (essay should be 300 – 700 words)
Question 2: What is your vision for your future home? What new technologies do you expect to see? (essay should be 300-700 words)
Tip for Question 2: Use your imagination! The technology doesn’t have to exist.
Deadline: June 30, 2017
For more details please visit: http://www.luvmihome.com/scholarship-information/
Devconhomesecurity Annual Scholarship
Devconhomesecurity is an exclusive online portal into the world of home security. Our experts perform unbiased and trusted research as well as write news about today’s top home security systems. DevconHomeSecurity.com is helping consumers to find the best product which can cover all their requirements. This annual scholarship was created for students who are interested in the study of online marketing, hence students currently studying in the areas of Marketing, Business, IT or Communications might have the greatest interest for this scholarship.
Qualifications for Students Eligibility Requirements:
- Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate or a graduate student attending a college or university in the U.S.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0. A copy of your transcript is required.
- Applicant must be a US citizen or permanent resident and at least 18 years’ old
- Applicant must be able to provide proof of enrollment.
To be considered for devconhomesecurity.com annual scholarship, please do the following:
- Write a ~1,000-word essay that answers the following two questions:
- Online marketing (online reviews) benefits for home/personal security and well-being.
- Benefits of technology advancements for home/personal security and well-being in the next 10 years.
Scholarship Amount: $2,500.00 each year
Deadline to Apply: August 15th
For more details please visit: http://devconhomesecurity.com/scholarship
TheSelfBalancingScooters $1000 Scholarship For Students
TheSelfBalancingScooters.com is a technology magazine, providing exclusive information on hoverboards and balancing scooters. Just like the hoverboards, we aim to encourage students who develop innovative and exciting ideas that improve and enhance the quality of life in people. This is the reason behind our $1000 scholarship based on merit.
To be eligible for our scholarship, candidates should meet the requirements stated below:
- Should be studying in disciplines such as engineering, health care or related academic program
- Should have completed at least 18 years during the distribution of scholarship
- Should be a Canadian or United States citizen
We are honored to offer assistance for your college education. To become eligible for our scholarship, you have to submit an essay of 200 to 300 words prior to June 30, 2017 on the reason for picking you as the winner.
The following requirements should be adhered to for your essay to be accepted:
- The essay should be concise, highlighting the personal accomplishments you have achieved
- The information you provide should be precise
- A small video, highlighting your previous projects
- A small video with recommendations from your teachers or professor
For more details please visit: http://theselfbalancingscooters.com/scholarship/
Deputy Scholarship for Women in Technology
Deputy is proud to support women pursuing careers in technology with our Deputy Women in Technology Scholarship. This scholarship of $1,000 will be awarded to one student annually who is currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master's degree in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, business technology administration or a related IT field.
Qualifications for Applying:
You are a full-time student enrolled at an accredited public or private (non-profit) US-based college or university
You must have a GPA of 3.0 or greater
You must submit an unofficial copy of your transcript
What Majors or Minors are Eligible?
Computer Information Systems
Deadline for Applications:
Spring Semester - November 30th
Fall Semester - July 31st
CrazyGames.com $1500 Game Development Scholarship
Our mission at CrazyGames.com is to let people enjoy innovative in-browser gaming experiences. That is only possible thanks to the countless game developers, digital designers, and software engineers whose creativity and passion allows us to provide thousands of free games. Out of gratefulness to community, and to help foster the next generation of digital media developers, we decided to give a hand to students who are working to build the future of this field and thus established an annual Student Scholarship with which we give away $1,500 every year to one student.
In order to participate in the scholarship content, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Must be currently attending University or college (or set to attend) during the 2017 calendar year.
- Must be in good standing with current or prospective institution.
- Must apply to the content via email, providing name, address, university name, major and your expected graduation month and year.
- Provide your application (a piece of game-development related work) before December 31st, 2017.
- A winner will be chosen by the 15th January 2018
All submissions (including game prototypes, essays, digital graphics or technical overviews) should be submitted via email to: email@example.com
For more details please visit: http://www.crazygames.com/scholarship
Monitor Guide Internet Marketing $1,000 Annual Scholarship
Who can apply? Monitor Guide Internet Marketing Scholarship is created for High school, Undergraduate and Postgraduate students. It can be awarded to anyone who can meet our requirements. There is no certain GPA or score requirement.
How to Apply
You are required to write a 1,000 – 1,500 words essay on one of the following topic.
- If you were given $30,000 for a business startup, what would you do?
Submission must be sent via email to:
You must include the following information in the email:
- Personal Information
- Full Name
- Physical Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Academic Status Information
- Name of the University, College (Evidence Required i.e. Recent Transcript*)
- Your Field of Study
- Your Student Roll Number
- Attach your essay in either Word or PDF format. No other formats will be accepted.
For more details please visit: http://www.bestthinbezelmonitor.com/scholarship/
Paw Castle Scholarship Program
Who can apply: This scholarship is open to all the students who are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools.
Students of any stream/branch of education are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Amount of award: $500
Direct link of scholarship page: http://pawcastle.com/about/paw-castle-scholarship-program/
Deadline : March 31, 2018. Winners shall be published on the site by April, 2018
Checkcorner’s Internet Marketing $1500 Scholarship
The entire team of Check Corner is dedicated to helping people find the best products online. We are a bunch of Internet marketing geeks who likes to give back to the community, and thus every year we organize this scholarship to help student’s pay tuition fees of the enrolled course.
Students who have an edge on creative writing or Internet Marketing will get this exclusive opportunity to win $1,500.
The process to apply for this scholarship is extremely easy. All you need to do is write an article on “10 Things I will do to Change my Life in next 5 years” of 2000 words.
All applicants will be eligible for Scholarship if they follow the criteria and specifications mentioned below:-
- Must be enrolled in or accepted for full-time admission to any course in a University or College.
- Must write unique and creative content.
- Content should be grammatically correct.
Deadline: July 1, 2017
For more details please visit: http://checkcorner.com/scholarship/
Urban & Taylor, S.C. Offering $1,000 Scholarship
- Students can be attending or planning to attend any college or graduate school in the U.S.
- All applicants must be attending or plan on attending for their first year.
- As proof of your first-year status, you will need to submit a digital copy of your acceptance letter—complete with the college letterhead—from that college.
- This current scholarship will be rewarded for the semester beginning in Fall 2017.
- All applications for the current semester are due by August 1, 2017.
You’ll need to submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
How can we, as a society, encourage drivers to prioritize safety when behind the wheel?
For more information, please visit: https://wisconsininjury.com/urban-taylor-s-c-offering-1000-scholarship/
U.S. Self Storage College Scholarship
USSelfStorage.com understands that college can be very expensive and paying for it sometimes is a big challenge. USSelfStorage.com is offering a $1,000.00 scholarship to a new student every Fall and Spring semester. We want to help as many students as we can, that is why this is an ongoing scholarship offer.
Essay must be on one of the topics below and must be between 500 and 600 words.
- 1) Write about self storage, make it fun and entertaining and it can be real or fiction.
- 2) Self storage is used by college students all over the country. Tell us what you would use a self storage unit for and what you would store in it.
ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION REQUIREMENT:
- 1) Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- 2) Be at least 18 years old.
- 3) Be enrolled as a student at an accredited college or university in the United States (students may be enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, technical, or vocational programs.)
- 4) One entry per applicant.
- 5) No purchase necessary to participate.
- 6) Scholarship Prize Recipient must submit proof of enrollment within ten (10) business days of notification of winning the scholarship.
Deadline: July 31, 2017
Internet Marketing Scholarship - IBG Scholarship 2017
Instaboostgram in short IBG is number one platform for providing social media services like buy Instagram followers for more than 2 years now. After establishing good market and customers relations, our team decided to award $2549 scholarship for students. Our scholarship is designed to help the students who are currently studying in the areas of marketing, business, computers, IT, Medical, Fashion, Engineering, etc.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Write an article or essay on "Internet marketing in 2017".
2. Article or essay must be 1000 to 1500 words long
3. Your Complete Name
4. Your phone number (we will call you once you are shortlisted or the winner)
6. Your Email address
7. School/College/University name
8. Department of studies
Send your essay or article to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: July 30, 2017
Science Environment Scholarship By Drones Globe
Every applicant must have to submit all the required information to the drones-globe.com. Electronically submission (PDF) or DOC file will be acceptable. Applicant must complete scholarship form along with the 1000-1500 words on the given topics. If you have an ability to beat others with your writing skills, then please contact us with the relevant details. We never require expertise in this field. You just need a passion for writing or content creation of the provided subjects.
This scholarship program designed for graduates or postgraduate students who have a passion for writing and believe in their writing skills. Also, every participant must have an ability to think beyond the imagination and can also leave your writing footprints on people’s mind.
When you submit your articles, our experts will observe few factors in your article and then we will decide the name of the winner. Following are some of the factors which we consider in your article including:
- Creativity and imagination power
- Ability of expression
- Writing skills
- Organizing skills
- Consistency and strong logic ability
- Article subject
Here are the subject/topics of the article:
- Why Being A Drone Pilot Is The Job Of The Future
- Uses of drones in higher education
- How drones explores the science today
- Drone Racing Technology and the Future of the Sport
- Drone Career Opportunities and Training Courses
- Survey and Mapping Drones and Their Key Functions
Deadline: September 14, 2017
Internet Marketing Scholarship for Aspiring Students
Pull your horses, as we, at 3dprintingpenpicks, are giving a gateway to those, who are keen on realizing their passion for writing and making a difference. Introducing the Half-Yearly Scholarship by 3dprintingpenpicks Inc, aimed at inspiring a wave of creativity from the future generations and bringing purposeful innovations to the fore. It’s our bid to know your ideas and help them reach the world. If there is something that has caught your interest, share with us. and, we will peddle your thoughts to where they will take their actual shapes. We invite Undergraduate or Postgraduate students, having neat ideas and the requisite skills, to write competitive, thought-provoking articles/blogs for us, and stand a chance to win the scholarship amount.
- You must be an Undergraduate or a Postgraduate at any recognized institution/college of learning.
- Your write up must be error-free in terms of grammar, choice of words and syntax.
- The word limit for each write up is 1000-2000 words.
- Your entry must carry the necessary details about you, such as your name, the area/country of your residence, contact details, your email ID and enrolment details.
The eligible candidates can share their creative ideas on any of the topics mentioned below:
1) 10 Best Elementary Learning Apps For Students
2) Technologies That Will Shape Future Classrooms.
For more details please visit: http://3dprintingpenpicks.com/scholarship-program/
Smartways Marketing Scholarship Program
This scholarship program “ADVANCE INTERNET MARKETING SCHOLARSHIP BY SMARTWAYS MARKETING” is an opportunity for those students who have a powerful writing ability to express themselves in front of the world.
- Applicant must graduate or postgraduate student
- He/she has to write 1000-1500 words on given topic
- Write creative and impressive content
- Deadline: 20 October 2017
Here are some of the topics that you need to write:
- Value of the internet marketing in higher education
- How internet marketing opening the door for success
- SEO or internet marketing opportunity and career courses
- Why people should knock the door of internet marketing for their business success
- Is internet marketing worth requiring our attention?
This scholarship for those students who want to explore their hidden writing talent and internet marketing skills. Students need to write 1000-1500 words article on our given topic, and the best quality article will win this scholarship and $500 as a reward. Results will be declared within 30-60 days and the winner will get a mail on their provided email. Applicant needs to follow our instruction to participate our scholarship that you can check out from our site.
For more information: you can visit our scholarship page: https://www.smartwaysmarketing.com/scholarship/
2017 Veteran Benefits Scholarship
VeteranAid.org, the leading online resource for information on veterans’ Aid & Attendance pension benefit, is proud to announce our second annual scholarship for advancement in higher education. The annual scholarship award is for three students enrolled in an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or graduate level program at an accredited 2-year college or 4-year university during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Applicants must include a 150-word maximum introductory bio with their 500-750 word essay and sign the Scholarship Award Agreement
- A $2,000 scholarship will be awarded to three (3) individual students who write the most compelling essay as judged by VeteranAid.org staff.
Guidelines for Applicants:
Please include the following three items in your submission:
- 150 word maximum introductory bio about yourself – you may choose to include your work or educational background, why you're seeking a degree in your field, and why this scholarship interested you.
- 500-750 word essay response to the question: Give an example of one veterans benefit and explain how it helps senior veterans. Then propose your own benefit to help senior veterans.
- Signed and dated Scholarship Award Agreement.
Submission Deadline: December 31, 2017
Steven & McMillan Scholarship
Applicants for the Stevens & McMillan Scholarship must meet all of the following requirements:
- You must be in good academic standing if currently enrolled in college or high school; If you are under the age of 18, you must allow your parent or legal guardian to read all of the rules listed on this page and obtain their permission to participate;
- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited college in the United States or planning to attend college no later than January of 2018;
- You must submit a minimum 1,000 word essay concerning one of the topics below using Microsoft Word. At the end of the essay, please indicate in a separate paragraph your name, phone number, school, expected school in January of 2018 if different, and a statement that you agree to the contest rules.
Choose any law or connected group of laws found in the ADA, ADEA, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, or OSHA’s Whistleblower laws and describe how these laws have helped employees in the workplace.
You may use examples from your own family or friends, or you can compare and contrast modern employees to employees before these laws were enacted, or you can compare and contrast employees in the United States to employees in other countries, or you can use recent events in the news to illustrate your points.) California students may use the comparable laws found under California’s FEHA. Candidates are expected to cite to relevant statutes and cases.
For more details please visit: http://scmclaw.com/scholarship
Software Testing Scholarship
The QASymphony Software Testing Scholarship was created to help students interested in software development/testing reach their goal of attending college or university. Each applicant will be asked to submit a short (min 500 words) essay about why software development and/or software testing is important. The award for this scholarship is $1,000 and all applications must be submitted by November 1,2017.
The following are eligible for the QASymphony Software Testing Scholarship:
- High school students who graduate in 2017 and have been accepted into a college or university.
- Students currently enrolled in a college or university.
QASymphony wants to hear why you believe software development or software testing is important. This should be a short essay (min 500 words).
For more details please visit: https://www.qasymphony.com/scholarship/
Support Collectors Scholarship
Support Collectors, the online leader in providing child support collection services, is excited to announce a new scholarship program. We want to provide financial assistance to a selected college student who has either been affected by family separation in their own life, or who intends to pursue a career that will have a positive impact on separated families. The selected student will receive an award of $500 for use toward tuition, books, or living expenses.
- Amount: $500
- Duration: One-Time Payment
- Number of Recipients: 1 per year
- Applications accepted beginning May 15th for awards the following year
- Deadline Date: Dec 15th, 2017
- Selection Date: Dec 20th, 2017
- Announcement Date: As soon as the recipient is contacted and eligibility confirmed
- An existing college student or incoming freshman (to be enrolled in the Fall of 2017 in good academic standing)
- Attending any school, college or university as a full-time student
- Complete and submit the application form.
Essay Submission Details
Judging will be based on the submission quality of the application, which will include a short, 1000 word or less essay on: Problems faced by children of separated families, and how to overcome them.
For more details please visit: http://www.supportcollectors.com/scholarship/