TrustedBeasts Internet Marketing Scholarship
A $1,000 Scholarship for College Students.
TrustedBeasts is a list of latest wireless devices & gadgets in various categories to help consumers find the top rated products. We hand-pick and scrutinize our recommendations to the point of obsession.
We want to help the creative minds exhibit their abilities in this area and that is why we’ve created the TrustedBeasts Internet Marketing Scholarship for college students.
How to Participate:
In order to participate, you simply have to write an article on the topic: The future of Internet Marketing. Your article should be at least 1000 words.
You are eligible if you study at a Community college, state college, university, and as long as you’re attending high education classes. There is no age restriction or minimum GPA requirement.
How to submit your work?
Email your article at: email@example.com
You should include your:
- Full Name
- Contact Email
- Institute Name
- Area of Study
- Any document which can prove you are studying at your institute.
Deadline: May 27th (every year)
100+ Scholarships for International Students
Below is the link to The Simple Dollar's guide to scholarships for international students. The Simple Dollar created a resource that provides a list of over 100 scholarships for international students and includes helpful information such as application requirements, due dates, and links to application pages. The guide also includes scholarship application tips, and a checklist to ensure every student is fully prepared to begin the application process.
Students Affected by Cancer Scholarship
- You must be currently enrolled in, or were accepted to, an accredited college/university in the U.S. Undergraduate and graduate students are both welcome, as are incoming first-year students.
- Your GPA is 3.0 or higher.
- You are either a current/former cancer patient, or have stood by a loved one who was diagnosed with cancer.
- You must submit a copy of your transcript, along with your application and essay (see below) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Applications: December 31, 2018
Please attach all of the following to your application email:
- Your completed application form (get the form here)
- A copy of your current college/university transcript. Unofficial copies are fine. If you are an incoming first-year student, you may attach a transcript from your high school (or other most recent school) instead.
- You must attach a 500-1,000 word essay on the following topic:
How did your experience with cancer change the way you look at your own life or the world around you? Did it affect your goals, or change the way you want to live your life? And how are you living up to that or pursuing those goals today? Tell us how your personal experience has shaped your broader approach to life, the people around you, and/or your career goals.
For more details please visit: https://www.ambientedge.com/2018-students-affected-by-cancer-scholarship/
Kalu Yala Scholarship
The Kalu Yala scholarship was created with the future entrepreneurs and business people in mind. We hope that this scholarship helps someone get a little closer to their dream career. Applicants will be required to write a 500-word essay to be considered for this $1000 scholarship. A committee will select one winner based on their essay at the end of December 2018.
This scholarship is not exclusive for Kalu Yala students or alumni. Anyone can apply for this scholarship and use the funds at any college or university.
To be eligible for the Kalu Yala Scholarship you have to meet one of the following criteria:
- High school senior that has been accepted into a college or university.
- Current college or university student that is not in their final semester. This includes all education levels (undergraduate, graduate, post-graduate).
To apply for this scholarship you must write a 500-word essay on the topic: “The Main Benefits of Studying Abroad”.
Submission Deadline: December 31, 2018
For more details please visit: http://kaluyalascholarship.com/
OpenWater $1,500 Scholarship
We created the OpenWater scholarship to help foster the next generation of marketers, software developers, sales professionals and entrepreneurs.
- Be a permanent resident of the United States who is enrolled or plans to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study towards a bachelor's degree, or;
- Must be pursuing the fields of study of Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration
- Minimum 3.3 grade-point average (on a 4.0 scale) and a minimum 24 ACT or minimum SAT score of 1680 (including writing section).
Applicants will be judged on demonstrated entrepreneurial success/accomplishments, academic record, extracurricular activity (including athletics) and anticipated future potential.
Essay Topic: How do you envision your field of study fitting into the future?
Deadline: December 31, 2018
For more details please visit: https://www.getopenwater.com/scholarship/
$500 Scholarship Offer From eWebify
In order to qualify for the eWebify $500 scholarship offer, students must meet the following prerequisites:
- Been enrolled in or accepted to a college or university within the United States.
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0
- Be a legal resident of the U.S.
Candidates are asked to provide proof of these elements upon applying for the scholarship. Applicants will also need to submit an essay.
About The Essay
Those interested in applying for the $500 eWebify scholarship are required to submit an essay ranging from 1,000 to 1,200 words on the following topic:
Why social media is good...or is it?
- Submit essay, proof of enrollment or acceptance and recent academic results to email@example.com.
- Please be sure to include contact information.
- Entries must be received by May 1, 2019. Any submitted after the deadline will be considered ineligible.
- Winners will be selected and notified via email by May 31, 2019
For more details please visit: https://www.ewebify.com/scholarship-offer
Lawyers of Distinction Scholarship
The Lawyers of Distinction Scholarship was created to help college students have a chance to reach their dreams without having to worry about the financial burden of whether or not they will be able to afford school. It’s no secret that education fees are outrageous and we want to play a part in helping the future generations. Each year we will award one student with a $1000 scholarship.
You are eligible for this $1000 scholarship if you meet one of the following criteria.
- Are a current college student that is not yet in their final year of studies
- A high school senior that has already been accepted into a college or university
- Write a 500-word essay answering the question, “What is one law that you think should be put in place that doesn’t currently exist?“. Make sure to tell us how it would benefit society.
Once the application process ends one of our scholarship committee members will review all applications and select one winner to receive the $1000 scholarship. The winner will have two weeks to respond to confirm their information so the scholarship amount can be sent to their school’s financial aid department. There are no fees associated with applying for this scholarship and in the event that the original winner doesn’t respond we will select a winner up.
The deadline for submissions is February 28, 2019. We will contact the winner during the month of March 2019.
For more details please visit: http://www.lawyersofdistinctionscholarship.com/
Blake Rubin Scholarship
The Blake Rubin Scholarship was created to help future generations get the education needed to prepare for adulthood. Since the price of obtaining higher learning is always increasing, the goal of this scholarship is to help get one student one step closer to obtaining their desired degree.
Applicants will be required to submit a 500-word essay no later than January 31st, 2019, and the winner will be awarded a $1000 scholarship by February 31st, 2019.
- Current high school seniors that have been accepted into a university or college
- Current university or college students (including undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students) who aren’t in their final year of study.
Blake Rubin wants to hear your answer to the question, “Who is your role model in life and why?”, in 500 words or less.
The deadline for submissions is January 31, 2019. Applications submitted after this date may be considered for the following year’s scholarship.
For more details please visit: http://blakerubinscholarship.com/
TecEx $1,500 Scholarship
Here at TecEx we are very proud and excited to announce a new scholarship program for undergraduate and post graduate students. We want to help provide financial assistance to students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement with a $1,500 USD Scholarship towards tuition, books and other expenses.
- Amount: $1,500
- Duration: One-Time Payment
- Number of Recipients: 1 per year
- Applications accepted beginning June 1st for awards the following year
- Deadline Date: Dec 15th, 2018
- Announcement Date: As soon as the recipient is contacted and eligibility is confirmed
- An existing college student or incoming freshman (to be enrolled in the Fall of 2018 in good academic standing)
- Attending any school, college or university as a full-time student
- Complete and submit the application form.
- Judging will be based on the submission quality of the application, which will include a short, 1000 word or less essay on – How will the growth of Amazon Web services & other cloud hosting providers impact the technology reseller industry?
For more details please visit: https://tecex.com/scholarship-programme/
Child of an American Veteran Scholarship
The law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD awards an annual $1,500 scholarship to the child of a veteran of the U.S. armed forces.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Application for this scholarship is open to any student who meets the following criteria:
- The legal child (natural or adoptive) of a veteran of any branch of U.S. military service (U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Coast Guard) who is either a:
- S. high school senior with a cumulative GPA of 3.0.or
- S. student currently attending or enrolled in an accredited community college or undergraduate degree program with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Write a 500-word essay. Please answer one of the following prompts:
- How did growing up in a military family inspire your education and career aspirations
- What advice would you give to a younger child growing up in a military family?
- What do you believe is the single most important thing our society can do to help veterans and their families?
Deadline: December 15, 2018
For more details please visit: https://cck-law.com/2018-child-of-an-american-veteran-scholarship/
National Debt Reduction Services Scholarship
The Nationwide Debt Reduction Services Scholarship was created to help students avoid racking up massive amounts of debt in order to obtain their desired degree. All high school seniors who have been selected to attend a college or university and current college students are encouraged to apply. To enter for a chance to receive this $1000 scholarship you just have to write a short 500-word essay. Full details can be found below:
You are eligible to apply for this $1000 scholarship if you meet one of the below requirements.
- A high school senior that has been accepted into a college or university
- A current college student that is not in their final year.
To apply for the $1000 Nationwide Debt Reduction Services Scholarship please write a 500-word essay on the following topic: “What is one money tip that you learned that you feel will help you become financially stable after graduation”?
Deadline: January 31, 2019
For more details please visit: http://ndrsscholarship.com/
Coupons Plus Deals “Save for Future” Scholarship
$3000 scholarship will be awarded to only one student to help him/her pay for his/her education. Just by applying for this scholarship, you’re already off to a great start!
- This scholarship is applicable to students worldwide.
- You must submit your application by December 31, 2018.
- You must answer all required questions in our application form.
- Only 1 application per person
Steps to Apply
- Fill out the required form.
- Make an essay about how you can save money in your daily life. You should focus on saving tips. If your ideas are unique and helpful, you will get higher chances to win this scholarship.
- Submit your application when you’ve finished.
For more details please visit: https://www.couponsforsave.com/scholarship
PNC Bank Achiever Scholarship
Undergraduate students can win a $2,000 scholarship for education expenses at a U.S. college or university eligible for the PNC Solution Loan.
- Free to enter.
- After creating an account, no further action is required to enter the scholarship. You are then free to explore the Financial Literacy tools and resources.
- Must be legal resident of the United States who is 18 years of age or older by the end of the standard academic year.
- Two winners from each of three geographical regions will be drawn on or around June 1 and December 1.
- One entry/account per person. One entry per drawing. Students can log into their account during each drawing period to re-enter and update their information.
- Checks are made payable to the winner's college/university in the name of the winner.
For more details please visit: https://pnc.financialliteracy101.org/scholarship/
Dinarys Scholarship Program for College Students
Dinarys is a team of e-commerce designers, developers, and enthusiasts. We are passionate about e-commerce and focus on delivering only the best results to our clients. We believe the future of retail is online, and that e-commerce makes our lives better. We contribute to that future by creating the best e-commerce web and mobile apps.
We’ve found that mobile development scholarships are as popular as web design scholarships for women and college students. So, we decided to be different and create a web development scholarship for American high school and undergraduate students.
We’re interested in the fresh vision of the new generation, and how students find new ways to solve old problems.
As an e-commerce solutions provider, we are looking for essays on the following topics:
- Price comparison aggregators
- Shopping engine algorithms
Our customers experience problems in these areas every day. So, to receive a $1,000 USD scholarship from Dinarys, find a most common problem in these spheres, and offer your vision on how it could be solved.
How will applications be reviewed?
The essay must be unique andoriginal work. In selecting winners, we look for a deep understanding of the problem, and a creative approach to solving it.
Who can apply?
It’s easy to apply for a scholarship for college through Dinarys. You must be at least 18 years old, you must be a USA high school student or college undergraduate, and studying technical subjects.
What is the deadline?
Deadline: March 1, 2019
For more details please visit: https://dinarys.com/Dinarys_Scholarship
Toptal Scholarships for Women: Empowering Future Female Leaders to Change the World
Toptal® is awarding $10,000 and a year of mentorship to five future female leaders who want to change the world. This program is for ambitious women, 16 years or older, who are passionate about making some meaningful change for a community or cause they care about. Brilliance and wisdom come in many forms. This program is open to women from all walks of life who are currently pursuing or aiming to pursue any type of education program. Entries will be judged on the originality of the idea, your plan for making it happen, and your passion for the cause it represents.
Deadline: March 31, 2019
For more details please visit: https://www.toptal.com/scholarships-for-women#prize
DevTeam.Space STEM Scholarships
A $1,000 scholarship to be used towards your educational and professional development goals. You can spend this on anything from coding boot camps to online programming courses, textbooks etc.
In order to apply for the Spring 2019 scholarship contest, applicants must submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic: How STEM careers would affect the World in the next 50 years?
- Essays or infographics must be submitted by March 1, 2019 12PM PST via the official form.
- Applicants should include their name, address and phone number.
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school.
- No additional information should be included.
- Once the application deadline has passed, the essays will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
◦ Responsiveness to the question
◦ Grammar and style
◦ Thoughtfulness and originality
◦ The persuasiveness of the arguments presented
Deadline: March 1, 2019
For more details please visit: https://www.devteam.space/scholarship/
iTechGyan Scholarship Program
We are enthusiastic about helping students so that they can achieve their goals in life. That’s the reason we have introduced this Scholarship incentive. The program is based on merit to encourage dedicated, hardworking, and passionate students.
– Software Engineering
– System Engineering
– Applied Engineering
– Computer-aided Engineering
The students who qualify for the scholarship program will receive the following rewards.
First winner: $1000
Second winner: $700
Third winner: $500
How to Apply for the Program:
It’s easy to apply for the scholarship program by iTech. You can apply if you have achieved GPA 3.0 and above.
Step 1: Tell us why you deserve this scholarship
Submit a 150-350 word essay that explains why you should receive this scholarship.
Don’t forget to mention your personal achievements in the essay. Include links to your online projects so that we can see them in their full galore in their native online environment. We also expect you to introduce yourself in detail in your written application.
Step 2: Showcase your achievements in a video
We need you to send us two videos along with the essay.
1- Send us a video of recommendations from your teachers and professors.
2- Send us a short video showcasing your recent projects.
You can send these videos to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: January 15, 2019
For more details please visit: https://www.itechgyan.com/itechgyan-scholarship-program/
National Debt Relief Scholarship
National Debt Relief will award 5 scholarships of $1,000 each to outstanding college students pursuing studies in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) fields.
What's behind this scholarship?
The NEA says "If the United States is to hold a competitive edge in a rapidly changing global workforce, bolstering the nation's science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) workforce is essential."
National Debt Relief supports this effort and wants to encourage students to pursue careers in these fields to bolster our future economic prosperity.
- The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in United States.
- Graduate and undergraduate students can apply
- Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue their bachelor's degree which can be in the fields of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math).
How to Apply
Provide a unique solution to the following issue:
Come up with a unique way to solve the $1+ trillion dollar student loan crisis
You can be creative and create a YouTube video, write an essay or create an infographic for your solution.
Include a cover letter. Be sure to include your name, your college, college year, graduating year and intended major. In your cover letter, explain how you plan to use the scholarship and why we should select your application. For video submissions, include a link to your video in your cover letter.
Deadline: December 23, 2018
For more details please visit: https://www.nationaldebtrelief.com/#applyforscholarship
Gaming Scholarship Program
- Students currently pursuing or who have enrolled for an undergraduate degree in the following areas of study : Computer Engineering, Computer Science (B. Tech, M. Tech. B. Sc., M. Sc, or M.S.) or IT
- Be citizens of U.S/ Canada or permanent residents. An applicant who is not a U.S/Canada citizen is NOT eligible for a scholarship.
- Should be an undergraduate student.
- Have achieved an overall cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Have attained 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Is either a high school or secondary school graduate or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses after graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be a dropout
Process For Scholarship:
- Write and submit a research paper on the the topic “Explain the process educators use to integrate gaming into the classroom”
- The application consists of the following sections: Personal Information & Questionnaire, Academic Information, Attach Documents, Letter of Recommendation (also includes Financial Aid information request), and Proposal.
- Each section must be completed in full by the student to be eligible for scholarship consideration.
Deadline: May 15, 2019
For more details please visit: https://www.alliancerecruitmentagency.com/gaming-scholarship-program/
The Vandômian Scholarship for Women
At Vandômian we believe in women, in their power and strength, in their ability to change the world. We showcase the very best work from many female designers and jewelry artists. We want women wearing our pieces to make the most out of their days, feeling confident, feminine and powerful.
As a successful female owned business, we want to reach out to undergraduate women who may want to start businesses, become designers, artists and leaders and further their dreams by offering a scholarship award of $1,000 to the student who can best present and explore female empowerment in a well written essay.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants must identify as female.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
Required Application Details
Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
1.What is female empowerment to you?
2.What things can we do every day to empower the women around us?
3.Considering current events taking place that are affecting immigrant women, how can we work to empower them through difficult situations?
Deadline: January 5, 2019
For more details please visit: https://www.vandomian.com/scholarship-for-women/