If unexpected or unusual circumstances occur that affect you or your family's ability to meet the Expected Family Contribution (EFC), you may petition the financial aid office to reconsider your aid package. All requests must be made in writing and must include the pertinent documentation requested.

You can locate the appeal form under Financial Aid Forms or click here:

Special Circumstance Appeal Form